Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #14276
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

What's he gonna grab back there?

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #14277
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So if muppets gots furry palms, dez thet meen. . . . . .?

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #14278
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nice, I've been away for a month editing and when I finally get to come back, I have read about the muppet and fuzzy palms.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 04-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #14279
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
the arm behind his back is longer.
So he can scratch his ass. Great, Nina! Always looking out for us wommenz in da cabby. Fo Shizzle, my friend.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #14280
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post

What's he gonna grab back there?

He keeps one hand exclusively for polishing his pip. The other is for polishing the rest of him. Nina likes him shiny.

ETA:

*briefly wonders about Cray's palms*
*uses brain bleach*
Old 04-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #14281
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey ToT,

knew you'd get in 1.

Absolutely Cass, shiny is best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #14282
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
So if muppets gots furry palms, dez thet meen. . . . . .?
yes

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #14283
Gilroy Cullen
But not Gilderoy Lockhart!

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #14284
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
So he can scratch his ass.

*scratches haggis*
Old 04-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #14285
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay---I just can't keep this in any longer!

I think my poor child (D#5) is way too blonde!!

Srsly---I'm truly concerned!

We were sittin around last night and D#4 had a band friend over.

He tells D#4: I just got back from school. We had to perform for some tourist this afternoon.

D#5: Tourist??? Why would you perform for them?? Don't they kill people!!

D#4, band friend, me:

Me: That's terrorist---not tourist!!

D#5: Oh... I knew that!

D#4: Mom, I really think she needs help!

Okay, maybe ya had to be there---but I still worry about her!!

Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #14286
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
Okay---I just can't keep this in any longer!

I think my poor child (D#5) is way too blonde!!

Srsly---I'm truly concerned!

We were sittin around last night and D#4 had a band friend over.

He tells D#4: I just got back from school. We had to perform for some tourist this afternoon.

D#5: Tourist??? Why would you perform for them?? Don't they kill people!!

D#4, band friend, me:

Me: That's terrorist---not tourist!!

D#5: Oh... I knew that!

D#4: Mom, I really think she needs help!

Okay, maybe ya had to be there---but I still worry about her!!
Yeah, she totally has it backward. Here in NYC, we kill the tourists, not vice versa.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #14287
Honeybug
Working my way up!

She'd prolly fit right in over there!!

Old 04-28-2012, 12:58 AM   #14288
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
fit right in Tee Hee

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Yield to temptation, it may never come again
Unknown
Old 04-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #14289
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What do you say, gang? Porter's avvy is getting to be more than I can bear. It's already more than he can bare.

Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #14290
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
What do you say, gang? Porter's avvy is getting to be more than I can bear. It's already more than he can bare.

Shmoo, Haggis! Shmoo! For the love of dawg, shmoo!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 AM   #14291
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 04-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #14292
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #14293
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #14294
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Shmoo, Haggis! Shmoo! For the love of dawg, shmoo!
Sorry, Luv. Out of time.

Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 04-28-2012, 02:06 AM   #14295
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Sorry, Luv. Out of time.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #14296
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
fit right in Tee Hee

Porter--that's disgusting...

And put a shirt on, yo!

Before ya blind somebody!

Old 04-28-2012, 02:58 AM   #14297
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

You're my HERO!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #14298
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think it makes me look a little fat.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Unknown
Old 04-28-2012, 05:01 AM   #14299
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

raising exxpectations

Unknown
Old 04-28-2012, 05:30 AM   #14300
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh boy! SweetTarts!

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Closed Thread