Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #14201
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Even though she seems to be a slow learner I think the new girl has her heart is the right, just a little to the left of center behind the ribs.

Cell, on the other hand ... may have two or three stolen ones

and Nina and Lady Jay ... They keep theirs in the freezer, don't they?

Mine of course is so big it takes up a whole chest.

It's an overpriced optional mod for Chihuahuas.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #14202
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How does a man show he's planning for the future?

You still want to know?

Still want to know?

Still curious?

Still want to know?

Okay, I'll tell you...

Look in your reps.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #14203
Cella
Self-Banned

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
my reps say: LOL Dork
Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #14204
TrainofThought

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
my reps say: LOL Dork
That was for something else.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #14205
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
I have two brains?!

is it obvious?
Okay. We can call them "brains" if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
I'll be more than happy to explain. Privately. If you'll just come into this dark corner with me...
You know, I didn't manage to live long enough to be undead by buying into that old pickup line.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 04-27-2012, 01:17 AM   #14206
TrainofThought

Cella, Cassandra and Kay walk into a bar. Cassandra tells the bartender to line up a row of drinks for all of them. The gals lift their glasses and toast: "Here's to 51 days!" and they proceed to down their drinks.

Once again, they tell the bartender to "line 'em up" and once again they toast 51 days and down their drinks.

The bartender says: "I don’t get it. Why in the world are you toasting 51 days?"

Cella explains, "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle. It had '2-4 years' written on the box but we finished it in only 51 days!"

ETA: Reclines back with a Mojito in hand.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #14207
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post

You know, I didn't manage to live long enough to be undead by buying into that old pickup line.

Oh?

I'll restate the question, then.

If you'll just come into this dark corner with me...
Old 04-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #14208
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Haggis - I love your sweats!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #14209
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
Cella, Cassandra and Kay walk into a bar. Cassandra tells the bartender to line up a row of drinks for all of them. The gals lift their glasses and toast: "Here's to 51 days!" and they proceed to down their drinks.

Once again, they tell the bartender to "line 'em up" and once again they toast 51 days and down their drinks.

The bartender says: "I don’t get it. Why in the world are you toasting 51 days?"

Cella explains, "We just finished a jigsaw puzzle. It had '2-4 years' written on the box but we finished it in only 51 days!"

Quote:
Oh?

I'll restate the question, then.

If you'll just come into this dark corner with me...
Well, see, you didn't get that specific earlier.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 04-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #14210
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You mean the ones he's getting from that picture?

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 04-27-2012, 01:42 AM   #14211
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post

Haggis loves me for my superior brains.

Quote:

Well, see, you didn't get that specific earlier.

See?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #14212
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:

See?
Both of them.

Hi, PD.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 04-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #14213
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Both of them.

Hi, PD.
*preens*

*pushes up cleavage*

Oh. Hi, PD.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #14214
TrainofThought

Quote:
Is that what they're called nowadays?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:01 AM   #14215
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Is it even possible to see brains in a frontal view?

Old 04-27-2012, 02:17 AM   #14216
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ahhh, Haggis! I see you've taken my advice to workout!

Although I don't think you'll need the sweats while you're in the corner.

Gotta say---lookin buff!!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #14217
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

.. in a miniature sense.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #14218
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 04-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #14219
Debbie
conducting hijinks

Debbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDebbie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
pfft. Peace and quiet.

Muahahahaa!!!

Thread crash! BAM!
Old 04-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #14220
swachski
making myself a sammich

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"thread crash" sounds so...ineffective...

Now, you could prolly do some damage with yarn.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain
Old 04-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #14221
CassandraW
Baby and me

*crashes into thread*

So I noticed none of you fair weather friends defended me earlier when that meanie Haskins guy came into the Cabaret and started yelling at me. There I was, crying and cowering under his sarcasm and his cuss words, and not one of you lifted so much as a finger to help. Whatever happened to Cabbie loyalty? Whatever happened to all for one and one for all? Whatever happened to sticking up for the small and helpless New Girl?

Well? Do you have anything to say for yourselves? Huh? Do ya?
Old 04-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #14222
Cella
Self-Banned

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you're drunk.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #14223
CassandraW
Baby and me

*hiccups*

am NOT.

*hiccups*

I luuuuuurves you guys. No, seriously, you're like the bestest friends a girl could have.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:59 AM   #14224
swachski
making myself a sammich

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You showed 'em Cass, you really did. Now go lay down on the couch next to that bucket.

Wait... are you embracing your New Girl status all of a sudden?? *flags post #14618 for future use...*
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain
Old 04-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #14225
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
You showed 'em Cass, you really did. Now go lay down on the couch next to that bucket.
*hugs swachski, nearly knocking her over in the process*

I did show him, dint I. He wont

*hic*

wont coming aroun here again, no sir. Cause yer the best friends

*hic*

the best friens a girl everrr everrrr had.

I luuuuuurves you.

*passes out on couch*
Closed Thread