Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #13676
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
*strikes a pose for the ladies.*
Lookin' hawt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
*jumps in nina's pool*

*splashes water*

*hands HB a noodle*
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #13677
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*strikes a pose for the ladies.*

okay... gotta say cray... you still got 'it'!

*cough (bullshit) cough*

Nina, I know ya got a better pic of cray than that one!

http://honeyboudreaux.weebly.com/

There are people who live in a dream world,
There are people who live in reality,
Then, there are those who turn one into the other.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #13678
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Honeybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHoneybug is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He seems to be missin his pip!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #13679
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Haggis and I never fight. Do we, love muffin?

OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. YOU LEFT THE GODDAMN TOILET SEAT UP AGAIN. IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK OUT OF IT, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE.
Jerry's syndicater called. You're booked for a pay per view special next month...

"Puppy Love and the Demons they Spawn. On the next Springer"

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:16 AM   #13680
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Haggis and I never fight. Do we, love muffin?

OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. YOU LEFT THE GODDAMN TOILET SEAT UP AGAIN. IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK OUT OF IT, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE.
Who could possibly ever fight with someone as perfect as you are, lovey dove.

GEE ZUS H. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU AGAIN HOW HINGES WORK? IS IT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT ANYHOW. WITH AN AZZ THE SIZE OF YOURS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING IN.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-21-2012, 01:38 AM   #13681
Honeybug
Working my way up!

OH NO HE DI'ENT!!

You gonna be kissin some of that azz here shortly! I'm puttin on my helmet and headin to the war free zone!!

Old 04-21-2012, 01:47 AM   #13682
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT ANYHOW. WITH AN AZZ THE SIZE OF YOURS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING IN.
I agree but I think she just doesn't like cold porcelain

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 AM   #13683
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Who could possibly ever fight with someone as perfect as you are, lovey dove.

GEE ZUS H. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU AGAIN HOW HINGES WORK? IS IT TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT ANYHOW. WITH AN AZZ THE SIZE OF YOURS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FALLING IN.
Punkin, you're just so full of sugar I could eat you right up!

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW A LOTTA GUYS WOULD KILL TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS AZZ. REAL MEN APPRECIATE A WOMAN WITH CURVES, INSTEAD OF THEM TWIGS YOU'RE ALWAYS OGLING IN THOSE DISGUSTING MAGAZINES OF YOURS. OH YES, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THOSE. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.

Last edited by CassandraW; 04-21-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:07 AM   #13684
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 04-21-2012, 02:18 AM   #13685
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 04-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #13686
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-21-2012, 02:25 AM   #13687
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The new family poses for a portrait.

Quote:
Old 04-21-2012, 02:34 AM   #13688
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post

Nina.

You.

Are.

Brilliant.

Er...kid looks EXACTLY like Haggis, doesn't he?
Old 04-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #13689
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

is she ... is she ... is she trying to explain something to him?

Old 04-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #13690
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Punkin, you're just so full of sugar I could eat you right up!

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW A LOTTA GUYS WOULD KILL TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS AZZ. REAL MEN APPRECIATE A WOMAN WITH CURVES, INSTEAD OF THEM TWIGS YOU'RE ALWAYS OGGLING IN THOSE DISGUSTING MAGAZINES OF YOURS. OH YES, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THOSE. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A REAL MAN LIKES, WOULD YOU NOW.
Sweetbuckets, you complete me.

AND A LOT MORE WOULD DIE IF THAT FAT AZZ EVER SAT ON THEM. BUT OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DO UNDERSTAND QUITE A BIT ABOUT REAL MEN SEEING AS HOW YOUR BEARD IS EVEN HEAVIER THAN MINE.

Stewie the Chihuey

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #13691
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

Quote:
Sweetbuckets, you complete me.

AND A LOT MORE WOULD DIE IF THAT FAT AZZ EVER SAT ON THEM. BUT OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DO UNDERSTAND QUITE A BIT ABOUT REAL MEN SEEING AS HOW YOUR BEARD IS EVEN HEAVIER THAN MINE.

My love, you had me at "sweetbuckets."

OH LIKE YOU'RE SUCH A FREAKIN' PRIZE WITH THAT BELLY HANGING OVER YOUR PANTS. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR DAMN YOU KNOW WHAT IN YEARS, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY YOU CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #13692
Honeybug
Working my way up!

Quote:

Oh, good lord, it is a poochuey!! (bless me)

Is there a vet in this place---somebody needs to be snipped!

Old 04-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #13693
parumpdragon
chicken, well its cousin that is

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Okay, turning around and leaving the cabbie now...

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:17 AM   #13694
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybug View Post
Oh, good lord, it is a poochuey!! (bless me)

Is there a vet in this place---somebody needs to be snipped!
*beams proudly*

Isn't he darling?

Now. Nina is the godmother, of course, after making such a charming portrait for us. Haggis, how do you feel about asking Cray to be the godfather?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #13695
NinaK
On the Beach

This is big, huge even, a godmother...

We need to plan a baptism party,

wait someone said snipped.

a bris?

OK, I'm at a loss.
Quote:
Old 04-21-2012, 03:57 AM   #13696
CassandraW
ill-tempered shrew

Quote:
This is big, huge even, a godmother...

We need to plan a baptism party,

wait someone said snipped.

a bris?

OK, I'm at a loss.

Just ignore the rabble, Nina. We're going baptism party all the way. Cake. A baptism font full of champagne. And cash. Lots of cash.

If you wanna help shake people down, Haggis and I'll give you a cut of what you collect. Ya know, since you're the godmother.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #13697
GailD
Hoarding commas,

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You said cake?

You didn't say if it was a boy or a girl so whatever it is you'd better name it Fanny because that is the name I iced on the other side of the cake and I'm not taking it off as it took hours and hours to make not to mention a ton of green icing and I had to fake the chocolate because chocolate is not good for dogs neither is sugar so it is artificially sweetened much your marriage but that is just how life is because

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 04-21-2012, 10:51 AM   #13698
parumpdragon
chicken, well its cousin that is

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It is really dead in here...:/

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #13699
AbielleRose
Crazy Cat Lady

AbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAbielleRose is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*throws a pile of chocolate and candy into the center of the Cabaret*

*sits and corner and watches*

Stained Glass in the Night Blog / Twitter

Among the Stars in Sci Fi/Fantasy SYW
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #13700
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
It is really dead in here...:/
What would you expect when they served Hassenpfeffer from the same pot for almost three weeks and chocolate from the floor. Hell, we'd ALL be dead if they had a pot of grits sitting over the warmer.

Closed Thread