Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 AM   #13026
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*rubs against PD's legs and purrs*
*Then hisses at Cray's kids, slashing with sharp claws!*

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 AM   #13027
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Scratches Gilroy's ears.*

~Speaking of which, my tabby is now sitting on my foot.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #13028
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't know why you guys are so off on New Jersey. Last year I mentioned that, on my next visit to the U.S. I plan to go to Hoboken because there's something there I want to see.

The whole thread laughed so hard I'm surprised this site didn't crash.

I told them I'd smack them in the cannolis if they did that again.

Sheesh. It's so hard when you don't understand Spanish.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 04-13-2012, 03:25 AM   #13029
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
It's so hard when you don't understand Spanish.
It's even harder when you do....
Old 04-13-2012, 03:36 AM   #13030
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
+1

Goodreads

Old 04-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #13031
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
try Italian ... canoles. I believe, but the translation to South African produces something else ...

and if you want to produce a bigger ol guffaw than just wanting to visit NJ, about the best you can do is Hoboken or Newark (Camden just produces pity)

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #13032
GailD

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
try Italian ... canoles. I believe, but the translation to South African produces something else ...

and if you want to produce a bigger ol guffaw than just wanting to visit NJ, about the best you can do is Hoboken or Newark (Camden just produces pity)
I said Hoboken. Did my accent confuse you?

Old 04-13-2012, 04:24 AM   #13033
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I said Hoboken. Did my accent confuse you?

Gail, I think I can help translate so Porter'll understand:

Quote:
I don't know why you guys are so off on New Jersey last year I mentioned that on my next visit to the U.S. I plan to go to Hoboken because there's something there I want to see the whole thread laughed so hard I'm surprised this site didn't crash but I told them I'd smack them in the cannolis if they did that again and sheesh it's so hard when you don't understand Spanish because
Old 04-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #13034
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ah yesss ...

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-13-2012, 04:35 AM   #13035
GailD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Gail, I think I can help translate so Porter'll understand:

Old 04-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #13036
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If anyone else is having trouble understanding something, let me know. I'm fluent in any number of obscure dialects, and I'm always happy to help.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:25 AM   #13037
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Oh! Oh! Can I come? And can we pick up some scotch, too?
Sure you can. Scotch and whiskey are always appreciated.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:06 AM   #13038
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
Sure you can. Scotch and whiskey are always appreciated.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #13039
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I just wanna say that Porter's new avatar has convinced me to give up cleavages. I'm very sad about that.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 04-13-2012, 06:24 AM   #13040
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I just wanna say that Porter's new avatar has convinced me to give up cleavages. I'm very sad about that.
Oh, damn, and I just bought a new outfit for my trip to Ann Arbor.

*returns dress to shop*
Old 04-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #13041
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Oh, damn, and I just bought a new outfit for my trip to Ann Arbor.

*returns dress to shop*
On second thought I could always change Porter's avatar.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 04-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #13042
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Well your thoughts are obviously not on milkbones.

Goodreads

Old 04-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #13043
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
On second thought I could always change Porter's avatar.
What's the point in being a super mod, if not that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Well your thoughts are obviously not on milkbones.
tee hee...bones
Old 04-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #13044
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
tee hee...milk and cookies

*bagpipe solo*
Old 04-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #13045
GailD

Quote:
If anyone else is having trouble understanding something, let me know. I'm fluent in any number of obscure dialects, and I'm always happy to help.

You speak Porterese?!!! That's no mean feet feat!

Old 04-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #13046
GailD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
*bagpipe solo*

I bet you say that to all the skirls.

Old 04-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #13047
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hoots, mon!

Don't make me show you my dirk!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #13048
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Ooooo, that's racist!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #13049
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
people watch hockey?
if yes, are the flyers good this year?

t-12hours: still no tupperwear

Go Brooons!!!

Any tupperware sightings yet?

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 04-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #13050
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Go Wings (not that I'm a homer or anything).

Stewie the Chihuey

Closed Thread