Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #12726
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Sure. Can I slug cray with the bat?
Of course! As often as you wish.

*hands bat to reg*

But please don't hit Gilroy. Sometimes he brings donuts and coffee.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #12727
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wow. Good will for bringing snacks...

*places the pastry tray on the bar, just cause...*

Like my new avvie?
<-----

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #12728
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd never hit Gilroy. Cray on the other hand...

Nice avvie Gilroy

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 04-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #12729
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
see? i just want to be one of the gang and this, THIS is the treatment i receive.

*wipes away a tear*

it's no wonder susie stole all of you avatars the other day.

*sniff*
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #12730
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You'd be cute if you didn't remind me of that -- other -- cat. Better get a collar that says "Gilroy" so I don't get confused. Better yet, you might want to stay out of the field while we're playing.

*arranges for hot dog concession in stands*
*nixes chopped tomatoes*
*stocks up on mustard, sauerkraut, and NYC onion sauce*
*also chopped onions*
*gets a few bottles of ketchup for those who insist*

ETA:

Aw, CRAP! This is really too much. HAGGIS! HAGGIS! Can't you please turn me into a demon puppy again? Please? 'Cause otherwise...I don't wanna think about it!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #12731
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
cray, about being one of the gang, You've been here longer than any of us, except maybe the undead Chihuey

Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #12732
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
see? i just want to be one of the gang and this, THIS is the treatment i receive.

*wipes away a tear*

it's no wonder susie stole all of you avatars the other day.

*sniff*

*hands Cray tissue and glove*

right field, skippy!
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #12733
CassandraW
on leave

Reg! Reg! Look what that nasty cat did to me! You'll help me, won't you? Please? A nice demon hamster, like last time? Remember? Anything but this!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #12734
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
cray, about being one of the gang, You've been here longer than any of us, except maybe the undead Chihuey

that's why it's so *sob* frustrating.

*sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post

right field, skippy!
what?

me?

really?

eta:

*high fives haggis*
Old 04-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #12735
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
eta:

*high fives haggis*
My pip is bigger than yours.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #12736
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Reg! Reg! Look what that nasty cat did to me! You'll help me, won't you? Please? A nice demon hamster, like last time? Remember? Anything but this!
Ask and you shall receive

Old 04-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #12737
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
that's why it's so *sob* frustrating.

*sniff*

what?

me?

really?

eta:

*high fives haggis*

For the love of Dawg, battery up, man. Pull yourself together.

**Sheesh**

Old 04-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #12738
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Pull yourself
But not in public.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #12739
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:

right field, skippy!

*strolls back in from right field*

look what i picked for you!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #12740
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Ask and you shall receive
Thank you, Reg! You're the bestest!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #12741
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Thank you, Reg! You're the bestest!

Not anymore, Just look at me, I'm hideous.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #12742
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
keep your eyes on the kitty,

then swing!

I'd...I'd give just about anything to see alleycat transformed into a battery. And then battered.

Anything.

I wish I were cool, like Reg.

ETA:

Ooooh. And looking at Reg's avie, I think it just might happen. Reg, don't cry -- you'll always be beautiful on the inside.

I'll bet Nina could help come up with something really...original...for alleycat if she felt like it.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #12743
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Not anymore, Just look at me, I'm hideous.

how you doin'?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #12744
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
how you doin'?
Up you're's.

This is all your fault!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #12745
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

my boys can swim!?!?!?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #12746
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Doubt it

Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #12747
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*strolls back in from right field*

look what i picked for you!
Dandelions, my favorite!

I wonder if this is a bad time to mention he let a man on first and third.
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #12748
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Doubt it, I don't think he can count that high

Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #12749
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I wonder if this is a bad time to mention he let a man on first and third.
He let a man what on first and third?

And, while we're on the subject, can we really refer to bieber as a man?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #12750
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

is it me or is reg a little snippy today?
Closed Thread