Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #12701
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Susie, how come you lets that mean ol' ugly alleycat run amok in the House of Funners and Floozies? I thought it was a place of sweetness n love n cake n chocolate. Was you fooling me?
Old 04-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #12702
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post

Ooh, nicely done Porter. Really nicely done, I must say. Absolutely the best FIFY I've seen in a while.

I pride myself in that sort of thing

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #12703
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*runs in with hands over codpiece*
Old 04-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #12704
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post

That's disgusting

... but no big deal

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 04-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #12705
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Why, Muppet, who's after your fozzie bears?
Old 04-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #12706
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
You're the Hamburgler??? Really ???

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #12707
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PD is confused again ...

Old 04-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #12708
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I was take a zzzzziesta. My other floozies tried to stop him, but he's all powerful s 4 youz 'n all. We're definitely a house of sweetness, luv 'n chokolit. s
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #12709
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Of course we are.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #12710
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
You're the Hamburgler??? Really ???
*sigh*

Am I? I'm not really paying attention anymore. I'm not Morticia. And I'm not anything Haggis or Reg came up with out of their own beautiful brains, and bestowed on me in a joyous celebration of friendship and affection. That being the case, it hardly matters what I am at any given moment, does it?

I'm guessing really fugly people stop looking in the mirror after a while, too...
Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #12711
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

You were beautiful there for a while ... at least you have that.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #12712
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
You were beautiful there for a while ... at least you have that.
Th-thank you, Porter. You're right, I'll always have those memories.

Susie, I gave you a cake in the Funners and Floozies thread. Ya know, to celebrate your 29,000th. It's super ugly, but probably tastes all right. Can I watch you cut into it?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #12713
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Absolut Mint!
FIFY

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #12714
Gilroy Cullen

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
mean ol' ugly alleycat
You just need to learn to scritch the kit at the right spot, there, Cass...

Braving SYW:
Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #12715
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It appears she did, just a bit too hard.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #12716
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
You just need to learn to scritch the kit at the right spot, there, Cass...
I'm not touching him, 'cept maybe with a baseball bat. Here, kitty, kitty...
Old 04-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #12717
Gilroy Cullen

Quote:
I'm not touching him, 'cept maybe with a baseball bat. Here, kitty, kitty...
I wouldn't do that.
Kitties still have sharp claws...

I know. I's one of em.

Braving SYW:
Old 04-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #12718
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I love kitty baseball!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #12719
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
I love kitty baseball!

*bans self*
Old 04-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #12720
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So, what are you reprobates doing?

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 04-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #12721
CassandraW
undead ax baby

In reppies and in the threads, I'm detecting support for some organized kitty baseball. Hurray!

*orders uniforms*
*considers lineup*

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
So, what are you reprobates doing?
Starting a team! Wanna join? We could use more supermods.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #12722
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*considers lineup*

that's a little extreme, isn't it?

...although i have seen that in movies.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #12723
Gilroy Cullen

Sharpening kittie claws for self defense against kitty baseball...

Hiya Reg.

Braving SYW:
Old 04-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #12724
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
that's a little extreme, isn't it?

...although i have seen that in movies.
*slaps Cray*
*slaps Cray again*

How dare you smuttify my wholesome post? Just because we're using a kitty doesn't make it any less the great American pastime.

It's unpatriotic, that's what it is.

*slaps Cray a third time*
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #12725
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
In reppies and in the threads, I'm detecting support for some organized kitty baseball. Hurray!

*orders uniforms*
*considers lineup*

Starting a team! Wanna join? We could use more supermods.
Sure. Can I slug cray with the bat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
Sharpening kittie claws for self defense against kitty baseball...

Hiya Reg.

Hey Gilroy

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Closed Thread