Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #12576
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Know whut I mean? Know whut I'm sayin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
I knows. I'm still crying over that triple bogey. It killed him. But if my boy Phil couldn't win it, I'm glad the other lefty did.
If a guy named "Bubba" can't win a tournament in August, Georgia, something's wrong with the world.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 04-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #12577
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
There are no bite marks on the bunny. I swear.

At least, not yet.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:15 AM   #12578
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

Just gummed her a little, didja?

And maybe a few prelicks? She's not chocolate, you know.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #12579
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ew.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:18 AM   #12580
CassandraW
you wave your hand

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
There are no bite marks on the bunny. I swear.

At least, not yet.
Looks like there's some bruising around the ankles. D'ja hogtie her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
If a guy named "Bubba" can't win a tournament in August, Georgia, something's wrong with the world.
Yeah, there was a certain fitness to it all. And I like Bubba. I just have a long-standing crush on Phil.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #12581
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Goodreads

Old 04-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #12582
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm sher he jes' captchurvated her wittiz charm.

Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #12583
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If it weren't Easter, I'd definitely moon you guyz.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #12584
CassandraW
you wave your hand

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
*should know, hasn't looked me in the eye yet...*

... which is especially noteworthy, considering your eyes are larger than your breasts.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:28 AM   #12585
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
If it weren't Easter, I'd definitely moon you guyz.
*reports post*

*gives Susie anyway*
Old 04-09-2012, 05:31 AM   #12586
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww, no *report post* - I give youz s too
Old 04-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #12587
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
aww, no *report post* - I give youz s too
Pfft -- you know you've got nothing to worry about even if I DID report your post! After all, you stole all our avatars and Mac let you off without even a warning!

*shakes head at laxness of discipline on AW*

*gives Susie lots of pre-licked s*
Old 04-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #12588
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*pats bunny again*

They're just jealous, Susie.

Um... I mean, George.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #12589
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

I think you're confused, and apparently I would know.

Goodreads

Old 04-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #12590
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
I think you're confused, and apparently I would know.
PD is exactly right...

Quote:
*pats bunny again*

They're just jealous, Susie.

Um... I mean, George.
...'cause Susie's in my reppies, eating .

But QW's unaccounted for, so...
Old 04-09-2012, 05:58 AM   #12591
swachski
PumpkinToes

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
She does have pointy little teeth...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 04-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #12592
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*puts bunny in sack*

That's it. You're're all meanie McMeansters.

*founces*
Old 04-09-2012, 06:02 AM   #12593
swachski
PumpkinToes

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
...and that may be the last time we see RT. Save the holy hand grenade, Kells, he obviously wants to be ripped to bits.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 04-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #12594
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
She does have pointy little teeth...
...she can leap about -- look at the BONES!

*waits*
Old 04-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #12595
kenthepen

Talking

I knew you were just trying to get her in the sack. . . . .

Old 04-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #12596
CassandraW
you wave your hand

I warned him, but did he listen to me? Oh, no, he knew it all, didn't he? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--
Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #12597
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Pffft. You went Parking last night. Tonight is my night.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #12598
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

Hahahahahaaaa

Goodreads

Old 04-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #12599
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Quote:
Pffft. You went Parking last night. Tonight is my night.
*slaps RT*

What exactly are you implying, sir?

Oh, it doesn't matter.

*slaps RT again*
Old 04-09-2012, 06:22 AM   #12600
parumpdragon
Flappy bat

*watches all the entertainment.

Goodreads

Closed Thread