Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #11826
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post

*logs off forever*
Wait! Don't go! That damn link doesn't work!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #11827
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Wait! Don't go! That damn link doesn't work!
Don't worry. When you reach 2000 posts it'll show you a side of Angie you've never seen before. Or a front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 04-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #11828
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Don't worry. When you reach 2000 posts it'll show you a side of Angie you've never seen before. Or a front.

I'll hit 1000 sometime in the next week at the rate I'm going. Do I get anything for that?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #11829
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

I'll hit 1000 sometime in the next week at the rate I'm going. Do I get anything for that?
Sympathy.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 04-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #11830
Angie
Hoof hoof.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Dammit, RT, that's supposed to be a special surprise.

Quote:

Adjusted meds?

Quote:
Sympathy.
That too.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 04-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #11831
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Sigh. I know why the caged bird sings.

*looks for exit*

damn it -- nailed shut.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #11832
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*snort*

Bondage bird poetry.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 04-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #11833
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww, what a great lookin' puppy, Haggis!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #11834
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
You prefer something a little rougher, maybe?

Damn, Del's going to be sorry he missed this.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #11835
Rolling Thunder
Free.

That's disgusting.

*founces*

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 04-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #11836
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
That's disgusting.

*founces*

pfft. You totally wanted it.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #11837
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm afraid you've bonded with yours, Kells.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #11838
CassandraW
on leave

I helped solve the crime! I helped solve the crime!

See? See?

Who's a New Girl NOW, huh? Any of YOU on Mac's poster, hmmmmmm?
Oh, snap!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #11839
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I helped solve the crime! I helped solve the crime!

See? See?

Who's a New Girl NOW, huh? Any of YOU on Mac's poster, hmmmmmm?
Oh, snap!
*adjusts new girl's meds*

Their ya go.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 04-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #11840
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dam! Just got home from work and missed THE WHOLE DAM THING!

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #11841
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
*snickers... kid thinks it's a good thing Mac knows you by name*

Old 04-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #11842
CassandraW
on leave

*preens, struts*

She quoted me!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #11843
swachski
yes..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, after all your fame, you're still the new girl.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 04-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #11844
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
anybody still here???

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #11845
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'ze here, Miss PD.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #11846
swachski
yes..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
me too.

PD, where've you been? Sleeping?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #11847
CassandraW
on leave

From the looks of things, PD got into bettielee's fingerpaints today. She's looking mighty colorful. Or maybe it's just from looking at all that black and white all day.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #11848
kenthepen

Good to see you've got your octotoes back.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #11849
swachski
yes..

Yeah, the floor is starting to get a little dusty. Cass, make sure you get under the table, k hon?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #11850
kenthepen

I usually get the crumbs with my mustache.

Closed Thread