Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 03:38 AM   #11476
swachski
shameless bench..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cass, there's a coma missing above your avie.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 03-31-2012, 03:44 AM   #11477
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
Cass, there's a coma missing above your avie.
What the --? Annggie must have tinkered with it while I was in a comma this afternoon.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:03 AM   #11478
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
Hasn't anyone righted poor Cray yet? Pretty soon he's going to start pooping rainbows! Oh, teh horror.

We been posting a position for someone who could do that for several years ... no takers

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-31-2012, 04:16 AM   #11479
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
We been posting a position for someone who could do that for several years ... no takers
post...tee hee

position...tee hee hee

Yeah. I miss Cray, too.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:21 AM   #11480
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
miss ... tee hee

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-31-2012, 04:24 AM   #11481
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
miss ... tee hee
You're confusing PD.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:55 AM   #11482
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
Wow. Your voice is really low for a gurl...

What about a boy named Sue?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:05 AM   #11483
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
*smokes some coffee*

Attorney's kid?

Psst. Don't tell anyone. I'm a lawyer.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:28 AM   #11484
CassandraW
on leave

Which reminds me. I'm suing all of you for sexual harassment.

*founces to court*
Old 03-31-2012, 06:32 AM   #11485
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If she makes her way to the judges chambers, y'all are screwed.

And the judge probably will be too. Tee hee!

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #11486
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post

Psst. Don't tell anyone. I'm a lawyer.
You really are my ex, ain't you?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 03-31-2012, 06:37 AM   #11487
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
If she makes her way to the judges chambers, y'all are screwed.

And the judge probably will be too. Tee hee!
I saw that! I saw that!

*edits legal brief to add new claim against Kayleamay*

tee hee...screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
You really are my ex, ain't you?
*files claim for back alimony and demon spawn support*
Old 03-31-2012, 06:45 AM   #11488
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Wait... I was never harassed...

*haz sad* =(
Hmmm... discrimination?

*scans federal and state laws*

race... no. national origin... no. religion... no. age... doubt it. gender...prolly not.

*researches whether any court has ever ruled that being a doll is a disability*

Nope. Sorry. No grounds for a discrimination case. Try being more of a hussy. Worked for Cella.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:51 AM   #11489
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Could you explain 'hussy' to me?
*sigh* Porter is never around when he'd be any use.

Definition of HUSSY

: a lewd or brazen woman
: a saucy or mischievous girl

Origin of HUSSY

alteration of Middle English huswif housewife, from hus house + wif wife, woman
First Known Use: 1505
Old 03-31-2012, 07:14 AM   #11490
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Oh! Barbie © 2012 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved....

Gotcha.
FIFY
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 AM   #11491
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Supreme Court of the United States ruled in 1974 in Taylor v. Schmidt that any woman who *founces* is inviting and initiating sexual interaction.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 03-31-2012, 07:24 AM   #11492
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Smile

Kelly: Irish from the Old Gaelic meaning "unattainable."

Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 AM   #11493
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
The Supreme Court of the United States ruled in 1974 in Taylor v. Schmidt that any woman who *founces* is inviting and initiating sexual interaction.
Really? That explains why cray does it so often...and why he always looks disappointed.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 03-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #11494
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Well, duh. Why do you think I wear this tight dress? Gotta show my founce to best advantage.

*founces provocatively*

*unfounces*

Tell me, do you think my toes spoil the effect?
Old 03-31-2012, 07:31 AM   #11495
kenthepen

It just makes you seem a little pre-octipied.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #11496
kenthepen

These days Barrbie seems so Kardashian.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #11497
kenthepen

I would, but I don't think they carry the inflatables.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:50 AM   #11498
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Really? That explains why cray does it so often...and why he always looks disappointed.
Cray's not a wom...

*looks at avie*

Oh. Never mind.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:13 AM   #11499
kenthepen

The Supreme court also ruled in that same case that "No state shall pass any law abridging the rights of any male person to engage in the physical behavior known as *founcing.*

Although I have never taken advantage of that right.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #11500
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
The Supreme court also ruled in that same case that "No state shall pass any law abridging the rights of any male person to engage in the physical behavior known as *founcing.*

Although I have never taken advantage of that right.
You read that wrong. FYI, Title VII prohibits sex-based occupational discrimination, so the Supreme Court never would make such a ruling. As Justice Scalia would say, "Duh!"

What the ruling actually said was that "No state shall pass any law abridging the rights of any mail person to engage in the physical behavior known as *founcing.*"

The court found that, given the propensity of dogs to chase mail carriers, it was essential to the smooth operation of the United States Postal Service that they be able to founce at will.

Men, like women, are inviting and initiating sexual interaction when they founce. Or pretty much when they do anything. Men are easy.
Closed Thread