Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #11326
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Very prudent, Angie.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #11327
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Don't you call me a --

*re-reads post*

Oh. Yes. Thank you.

Freelancer? Read this:
Why Some Freelance Writers Earn Big Bucks While Others Slave for Peanuts
Old 03-30-2012, 02:44 AM   #11328
CassandraW
in a way I'm yearning to be done

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
T...WSS?

*reports post, just in case*
Pfft. Like you weren't wondering the same thing.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:44 AM   #11329
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*loses interest and wanders away from thread*
Oh, look! Cass is gonna go do some work.

Yeah.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:46 AM   #11330
CassandraW

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cass is a bad, bad girl. She needs a spanking.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #11331
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's Angie's department.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #11332
PorterStarrByrd
nurturing tomorrows criminals today

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey Haggis .. Cass needs a spanking. QW's not here.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #11333
Rolling Thunder
Free.

There's a joke in there about something getting tapped. But I'll leave that alone.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:57 AM   #11334
CassandraW

I had no idea this thread had a spanking department. But I should've guessed Angie would be in charge.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #11335
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Well, Tot usually handles all the kinky stuff. But Angie's the only freak available at the moment.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 AM   #11336
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't know if Angie's up for it. Have you taken a good look at her lately?

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #11337
CassandraW

I can't believe no one on this thread is up for it.

*re-examines pink floppy pipless bunny, nontransforming fleshy thing, and strawberry shortcake chick*

or...maybe I can.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:07 AM   #11338
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Up.

*giggles*
Old 03-30-2012, 03:09 AM   #11339
CassandraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Up.

*giggles*

*sigh*
Old 03-30-2012, 03:10 AM   #11340
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Cigarette?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #11341
PorterStarrByrd
nurturing tomorrows criminals today

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"cake" giggles

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

Last edited by PorterStarrByrd; 03-30-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #11342
CassandraW

Quote:
Cigarette?

Thank you.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #11343
Rolling Thunder
Free.

How to end a bad date:

Grab your breasts (or moobs if you're a guy), give them a squeeze and say, "Do these look okay? They haven't felt right since the sex change operation."
Old 03-30-2012, 03:33 AM   #11344
CassandraW

Quote:
How to end a bad date:

Grab your breasts (or moobs if you're a guy), give them a squeeze and say, "Do these look okay? They haven't felt right since the sex change operation."
Actually, Lady Jay had a better suggestion:
http://itsajokepeople.com/Talk_To_Lady_Jay.html
Old 03-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #11345
Rolling Thunder
Free.

*squeezes moobs*

Hey, Cass...
Old 03-30-2012, 03:44 AM   #11346
CassandraW

Quote:
*squeezes moobs*

Hey, Cass...
*picks up steak knife*

Yes, RT?
Old 03-30-2012, 03:46 AM   #11347
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Oh. Never mind.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:47 AM   #11348
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*squeezes moobs*

Hey, Cass...
That's disgusting.

No--wait.

You're confusing PD.

Freelancer? Read this:
Old 03-30-2012, 03:53 AM   #11349
CassandraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
That's disgusting.

No--wait.

You're confusing PD.
You know, we don't even really need to be here for this thread to continue. We could rig up a computer program to give all the appropriate responses and no one would ever know the difference.

But until we get that going...

Aren't you missing a coma there, Angie?
Old 03-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #11350
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Nah, I had my coma earlier.

Freelancer? Read this:
Closed Thread