Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:57 AM   #11126
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
actually i kind of like it.

i'm in a war paint kind of mood.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #11127
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
actually i kind of like it.

i'm in a war paint kind of mood.

Dear Cray,

While vacationing at Casa Nina, please keep the war paint off the couch and out of the fridge.

Nina
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #11128
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We heard you the first time.

Freelancer? Read this:
Why Some Freelance Writers Earn Big Bucks While Others Slave for Peanuts
Old 03-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #11129
CassandraW
in a way I'm yearning to be done

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
OK, I've had it with the lot of you. I'm blowing* this fudgsicle** stand and heading up*** to QLH to vent some of my pent up snark.

*teehee
**teeheehee
***teeheeheeheehee

*founces.*
Old 03-28-2012, 02:06 AM   #11130
parumpdragon
May God bless you and keep you

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
btw. That was totally bizarro...
I love the dress Kelly!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #11131
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Maybe Cass should change her name to Cassnarky.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #11132
PorterStarrByrd
nurturing tomorrows criminals today

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
With her sudden love for weaponry it might should better oughta be

cassablanka

... just to save lives

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #11133
CassandraW

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*unfounces*

You are all cruising for a Casstastrophe.

*refounces*
Old 03-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #11134
PorterStarrByrd

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I stand pat on Cassablanka

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #11135
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Porter? When she founced did you hear a clacking sound?
Old 03-28-2012, 02:55 AM   #11136
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I hate it when I miss out on the name calling.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-28-2012, 03:01 AM   #11137
parumpdragon

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Apparently I miss out on everything lately.

Goodreads

Old 03-28-2012, 03:15 AM   #11138
PorterStarrByrd

nothing happened ...

... You're just confused

Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #11139
parumpdragon

So I've been told.

Goodreads

Old 03-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #11140
CassandraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Porter? When she founced did you hear a clacking sound?

*unfounce*

That's the sound my Casstanets make just before I Casstrate someone.

*refounce*
*clack clack clack*
Old 03-28-2012, 03:47 AM   #11141
Rolling Thunder
Free.

I thought so. Have you tried wearing a sports bra?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #11142
CassandraW

Quote:
I thought so. Have you tried wearing a sports bra?
Watch it, Blunder -- I've got a Cassket here with your name on it. You don't want to become a Cassualty.

Edited to add:

*clackclackclack*
Old 03-28-2012, 04:20 AM   #11143
parumpdragon

ooh, good thinking!

Goodreads

Old 03-28-2012, 04:21 AM   #11144
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Yeah. Cass seems a bit lonely lately. She could probably use some... well, you know...
Old 03-28-2012, 04:27 AM   #11145
parumpdragon

sheesh.

Knows where RT is at then.

Goodreads

Old 03-28-2012, 04:43 AM   #11146
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Hey, as long as somebody else is buying the beer. And he has nekkid pictures of you...
Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #11147
parumpdragon

Wow - now we know your true intentions!

Goodreads

Old 03-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #11148
CassandraW

Quote:
Yeah. Cass seems a bit lonely lately. She could probably use some... well, you know...

I dunno. Her ex doesn't sound like much of a Cassanova.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #11149
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Wow - now we know your true intentions!
Free beer and pron: two things women will never understand.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #11150
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Brain. Dead.

I'm designing 'Full Time' for Aquarius Custom Jewelry. Come see the sparkling fun. My work is featured on Page 1!
I'm editing the 'Sensible Man' I STILL love these unpaid gigs

Closed Thread