Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #11026
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
cray picks up bunnies?
No! Say it isn't true!

Are you new or something?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #11027
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm going to buy it. I am. Not today, of course, but soon. It will be mine. No, I don't need it. I mean, I'm not going to stop breathing without it or anything. But, I want it. I want it because it's cool and would simplify my work, but mostly because it's cool. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #11028
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
I'm going to buy it. I am. Not today, of course, but soon. It will be mine. No, I don't need it. I mean, I'm not going to stop breathing without it or anything. But, I want it. I want it because it's cool and would simplify my work, but mostly because it's cool. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.
I'm pretty sure cray's not that expensive.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:05 AM   #11029
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He's not that cool either.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #11030
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I cannot believe my Jess has not been returned to her rightful position in my avatar. I insist that whomever befouled my avatar with this...this cat thing, return her posthaste.
WTF? The wench turned you into a SHOE! And you want her BACK?

*opens bottle of Laphroaig and wonders what's wrong with men*
Old 03-27-2012, 02:00 AM   #11031
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I cannot believe my Jess has not been returned to her rightful position in my avatar. I insist that whomever befouled my avatar with this...this cat thing, return her posthaste.
Phht. You befouled my Sunstreaker with this stupid stove. Suffer the torment of the crayon kitty avatar.

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-27-2012, 02:05 AM   #11032
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*checks Reg's timer*

Yikes! Reg -- mind if I take out the roast? I hate overdone meat.

(teehee...meat.)
Old 03-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #11033
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Get out of my internals. Damn pervert!!!

Old 03-27-2012, 02:10 AM   #11034
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's disgusting

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #11035
CassandraW
Baby and me

But Reg, you're so hot I can't help myself! Cmon. Just let me twiddle your knobs a bit.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #11036
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

What the hell. Just this once, Cass.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #11037
CassandraW
Baby and me

*fingers knobs*

Oooooh. Smokin'.

*slides hand into oven*
Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #11038
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*reports thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #11039
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's disgusting

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #11040
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
*reports thread*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
That's disgusting
Pfft. Like you aren't totally turned on right now.

Reg's turned on, too.

*Slips cherry pie into oven*
Old 03-27-2012, 02:44 AM   #11041
Angie
Sonic Wench.

*reports entire forum*
Old 03-27-2012, 02:50 AM   #11042
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

Face it, you guys are just jealous

Old 03-27-2012, 02:56 AM   #11043
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Face it, you guys are just jealous
And with attitudes like that, I'm not inclined to let them taste my cherry pie.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:23 AM   #11044
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Well, everything was just dandy until reg wandered in here showing off her knobs and whatnot. Just sayin'.

*reports Regdog*

Old 03-27-2012, 04:36 AM   #11045
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Oh, and you just had to point it out again.

teehee...point

*reports KLM*
Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 AM   #11046
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I broke a tooth once eating a cherry pie.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-27-2012, 05:09 AM   #11047
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Oh, and you just had to point it out again.

teehee...point

*reports KLM*
This from someone who's waggling her tongue salaciously and telling us how bananas need lovin' too.

*reports Angie*

Quote:
I broke a tooth once eating a cherry pie.
*what to do, what to do. Could just say, "that's the pits." Or...*

Dude, you're not supposed to bite. At least not that hard.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #11048
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
But Reg, you're so hot I can't help myself! Cmon. Just let me twiddle your knobs a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
What the hell. Just this once, Cass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
*fingers knobs*

Oooooh. Smokin'.

*slides hand into oven*
You all stop this. Stop this right now.

*retrieves camera*

Okay. Go ahead.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 03-27-2012, 05:19 AM   #11049
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Damn. Can you pick up international television signals with those ears, Haggis?

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #11050
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Damn. Can you pick up international television signals with those ears, Haggis?

Well, you know what they say. Big ears, big....

Actually, no, I guess they don't say that.
Closed Thread