Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #10951
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Pff. Those are so two years ago.
*peers at Angie's current avatar*

Yeah, I guess I see where you're coming from.

How 'bout these?

oh oh! or these!

Old 03-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #10952
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post

oh oh! or these!

Old 03-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #10953
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
OMG! It looks just like RT's little fleshy thing! You know -- that thing caught in his zipper back when he was a whatever the heck he was!

And hey -- I saw Jessica Alba walking around earlier this evening on a pair of these:

*gasps in horror*

HAAGGGIS!

Last edited by CassandraW; 03-26-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #10954
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This is his second cousin, twice removed. Removed from whose ass, nobody knows. I suspect cray.

ETA: I should probably clarify that I meant this thing was some sort of tumor on someone's ass. Nothing perverted, freaks.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:52 AM   #10955
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Are you trying to call DroolingBlunder or what???

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #10956
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Like he'd understand it if I DID call him.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #10957
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Damn it, aren't any of you worried about what Jessica Alba has done to our darling Haggis? What kind of friends ARE you? She turns him into half of a pair of puppy shoes, and you go right on with your pathetic shallow lives like nothing happened. None of you jumped up on the bar and gave him a tribute. None of you so much as made a toast to him. Fer dawg's sake, you could at least have turned off the game for a second. But no. And after all the wonderful, beautiful things he's done for each and every one of us. Like ...er...

Why don't you start, PD? Tell us about all the wonderful things Haggis did for you.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #10958
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Damn it, aren't any of you worried about what Jessica Alba has done to our darling Haggis?
Pff. Like it's the first time. You should see what Jaycinth does to him on a daily basis. And that's when she's in a good mood.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #10959
CassandraW
undead ax baby

Quote:
Pff. Like it's the first time. You should see what Jaycinth does to him on a daily basis. And that's when she's in a good mood.
Yeah, but Jaycinth is one of us. More sociopathic, maybe, and sure, she's a fairy, but she's family. And families sometimes murder and skin each other. Why, look what Haggis did to his pet cat.

But Jessica Alba -- she's no Cabbie. I'll bet she's not even on Absolute Write. Hell, she might not even be a scotch drinker. She's just some bimbo. She has NO RIGHT to turn our puppeh into shoes. That's our job.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #10960
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*waves hello

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #10961
GailD
Plotting the breakthrough...

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Shoe't, I missed the party.

#@$&*%^ing time zones.

That's going to be long list, Kelly. Around here, sanity is so..... transient.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 03-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #10962
Drooling Blunder
practical experience, FTW

Drooling Blunder is well-respected
Quote:
Ooooo. I'm liking hot mamaski. You bringing more, yes?

i think i might be into mole rats.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #10963
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's disgusting (X about 12)

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #10964
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel .. philanthropic

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 03-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #10965
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Who do I blame?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 03-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #10966
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Who do I blame?
I thought you and Cass had a no fault divorce.

ETA: Don't look at me, I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm really busy editing.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #10967
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Can't imagine a worse fault than martimonial unification between those two unless it is the San Andreas. Even their spawn probably deserved better.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #10968
Tink
Just soaking up some R&R...

Tink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTink is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
I thought you and Cass had a no fault divorce.

ETA: Don't look at me, I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm really busy editing eating.
Editing can be fun...
The Occasion -- after its missed.
The Time -- after its gone.
'TINK'

Yee Haw!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #10969
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Editing can be fun...
Of course it is. Loads of fun, my favorite

And holy carp, Tink is back

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #10970
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink View Post
Editing Eating can be fun...
FIFY

Old 03-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #10971
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Who do I blame?

*sigh*

one of these days you people who fark with my avatar will pay.

big. time.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #10972
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You? What about me?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #10973
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
you'll pay too.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #10974
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

I already have. And I've done nothing. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #10975
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

you do look like a total jackass.

sorry.
Closed Thread