Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 AM   #9401
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
glad I made the switch ...

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #9402
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sure a lot of blue balls on the avatars and not many turned on ones.

PD been on the thread again?

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 03-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #9403
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Sure a lot of blue balls on the avatars and not many turned on ones.

PD been on the thread again?
She must've been singing again. On the bright side, it does limit the disgusting. But I do miss that sweet darling fluffy little kitten.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #9404
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My singing causes blue balls???

Cool! I have a new weapon!!! Look out thread!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:25 AM   #9405
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
Aww! Haggis, you're so cute I could just put you in my pocket!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Oooou oooou *jumps up and down* Since he doesn't want to, pick me!

Haggis, you idiot...it's Cella's POCKET!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:35 AM   #9406
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
décolletage would have been better, but I see your point.

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #9407
CassandraW
on leave

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post

I must admit Haggis's's attitude has surprised me. All day, the women in the Cabaret have been throwing themselves at him, stroking and kissing and fondling him, culminating in Cella's pocket offer. And he doesn't like it. I'm not surprised Cray doesn't like it, but Haggis...

Edited to add:

Of course, the only females throwing themselves at Cray's current avatar are 11 years old.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:46 AM   #9408
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

He want's to be loved for what he is ... which he should have abandoned a long time ago.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #9409
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Of course, the only females throwing themselves at Cray's current avatar are 11 years old.
I had to go to the MOD list after you said that...

Oh... he is going to be sooooooo pissed when he comes back!

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #9410
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

He'll think he's stumbled into the bathroom accidently and is looking in the mirror.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #9411
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

He'll think he's in the ladies room too.

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #9412
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Oh no... I put the thread to sleep! Ah!!!

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 AM   #9413
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
If Reg is gone, can I have her weapons?

*plays taps on kazoo*

O.

M.

G.
!!!!!!!!!

Is that all you can think about is taking her weapons?

Seriously, K, you can't even store all your weapons in that RV I bought you for Christmas, what are you going to do with another Uhaul full of the stuff?

Old 03-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #9414
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

You tell her Jay!

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 04:54 AM   #9415
Del

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post

Seriously, K, you can't even store all your weapons in that RV I bought you for Christmas, what are you going to do with another Uhaul full of the stuff?
Black market. There is a drive though window in the alley out back.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #9416
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Black market. There is a drive though window in the alley out back.
I'll have to remember that.

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #9417
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Oh, crap. Right next to her...

Oh, crap.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 03-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #9418
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, my. I just saw cray's avatar. All of a sudden I don't feel quite so bad.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #9419
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Oh, crap. Right next to her...

Oh, crap.
Right next to what?

Quote:
Yes, Cray is going to be Pissish when he sees that.

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 05:49 AM   #9420
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Right next to what?
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Yes, Cray is going to be Pissish when he sees that.
And we care about that because....

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #9421
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Exactly.
You still did not answer the question Sir.

Quote:
And we care about that because....
I like Cray. He's nice, and a bit of a softie at times, for certain people[actress].

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #9422
Del

Quote:
Oh my, I just saw cray avatar. All of a sudden I don't feel so good.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #9423
CassandraW
on leave

Quote:
Exactly. Your avatar makes us all want to snuggle you. Cray's sort of makes me feel...violent.

It may run in the family. On my 8-year-old niece's birthday, my mom bought a Justin Bieber piñata for her party. My niece beat the crap out of the thing, even after it fell to the ground and the candy had spilled out of it. Later she confided in me that she really hates Justin Bieber.

That's my girl.

Edited to add:

Really, it was all I could do to avoid grabbing a stick and whacking the damn thing myself. I mean, look at it.

Last edited by CassandraW; 03-11-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #9424
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Exactly. Your avatar makes us all want to snuggle you. Cray's sort of makes me feel...violent.

..my mom bought a Justin Bieber piñata for her party. My niece beat the crap out of the thing... Later she confided in me that she really hates Justin Bieber.

That's my girl.
*laughs!*

how funny.

I don't like him either.

Goodreads

Old 03-11-2012, 06:56 AM   #9425
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Of course Porter is Helen Thomas and I ain't too fond of her either.

Stewie the Chihuey

Closed Thread