Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #8426
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What?

I was like wearing gloves and stuff.

And I only touched the raincoat.

You guys are such pervs.

*founces*
Old 03-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #8427
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Muppets founce? Who knew.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #8428
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*unfounces*

Yah, reg, totally. Muppets founce harder than anybody!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #8429
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Pffft.

Who needs a phaser?

*unfastens raincoat*
Huh, I thought it was only morning in America?
Old 03-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #8430
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
morning, porter.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #8431
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Pffft.

Who needs a phaser?

*unfastens raincoat*
Runs for cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
*gives Reg, ToT, Kaylea, PD, Gail, Angie, Cella, Nina, Swachski and Bettie Lee a cup of coffee and an evil doughnut*
Aw - you're trying to be sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
Pick me!
Pick me!

[I]

*sigh

There's always a catch.
Yes. Yes there is, it is writtin in tiny print under the rain coat.

Quote:

Everybody's very funny this morning!

*refastens cray's raincoat*
You were under Cray's rain coat?!!!

Well that explains a lot actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Geez, Muppet, I didn't know you and cray were that ...close...
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
Huh, I thought it was only morning in America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
morning
Hello Cray.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #8432
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, nobody got it?

I was laughing at SR's ...

Nevermind.

It's early in here.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #8433
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wood.

I mean... word.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM   #8434
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Oh, nobody got it?
I was laughing at SR's ...

Nevermind.

It's early in here.
Yeah I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Wood.

I mean... word.
Apparently someone else has a crush on Rob too.

Goodreads

Old 03-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #8435
Cella

Quote:
Wood.

I mean... word.
Thankyooooooo!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #8436
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
Thankyooooooo!
bless you.

With a sneeze like that you might knock Cray and Haggis off their stools!

Goodreads

Old 03-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #8437
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
bless you.

With a sneeze like that you might knock Cray and Haggis off their stools!

ya. totally.

and then rt would try to push in our stools.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #8438
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

That seems reasonable.

Tidiness is a virtue that should be applauded.

Shame there aren't more people around here who enjoy packing it away and stuff.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #8439
Cella

Quote:
and then rt would try to push in our stools.
that is just like him.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #8440
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just FYI: Today is a double-down day: 3/6/12

It happened in: 1/2/04 -- 2/4/08

When will this will occur again? 4/8/16 -- 5/10/20 -- 6/12/24 -- 7/14/28 -- 8/16/32 -- 9/18/36 -- 10/20/40 -- 11/22/44 -- 12/24/48

Why am I bringing this to your attention? Because a good fiction writer could use this as a plot point somewhere in a book.

No thanks necessary. I can feel the love all ready.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #8441
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

have you ever considered that you might have too much time on your hands, rt?
Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #8442
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Stop it, RT. It's not grope Monday.

ETA: Wait a minute. Is is Nekkied Monday, grope Tuesday? Or grope Monday Nekkied Tuesday. Because I know it's Nekkied grope Wednesday.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #8443
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

Quote:
At least he has hands.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #8444
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Quote:
Or too much love, perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Stop it, RT. It's not grope Monday.
No, it's Grope Nekkid Wednesday!

ETA: Fark. It's tuesday today. *puts pants on*
Old 03-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #8445
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Quote:
Ask me this question again when I reach 20,000 posts in 2018...
Old 03-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #8446
Cella

Quote:
Ask me this question again when I reach 20,000 posts in 2018...
OH!

So you're doing like, averages and stats and stuff?

yeah, me too. so like, isn't it crazy that Distance + speed = time? or...something?
Old 03-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #8447
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

distance + speed = touchdown!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #8448
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Or that cray + intelligence = ...

Yeah. There's no correct answer for that equation.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #8449
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

you're damn right there's no correct answer!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #8450
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Well, I didn't want to bring up that positive/negative thing cancelling each other out to equal zero.

Thought it would be too cruel.
Closed Thread