Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #8126
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Yeah. Yeah, you're right. That was silly of me.
I swear you look familiar.

Did we used to be married?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 03-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #8127
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post

Crikey. I didn't recognize you with the sunglasses on. You bastid-- where's my alimony?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #8128
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Crikey. I didn't recognize you with the sunglasses on. You bastid-- where's my alimony?
What? You got the kids, the color TV and the burrow and now you want alimony too?

BTW, I'm glad you got the kids. They're uuuuuuuuuuuuuugly.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #8129
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #8130
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

BTW, I'm glad you got the kids. They're uuuuuuuuuuuuuugly.
I don't know...a little garnish, the right dinnerware...
Old 03-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #8131
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Yeah, funny he would say that. They take after their dad.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #8132
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Someone's got to go for it. Turn that pup into a haggis, I say. Where's this talented Nina person when we need her?
You asked for it with this one.

Quote:
Hello, Cassandra.

You haven't learned about schmooing yet, have you?
*snerk

Quote:
*fighting feeling of impending doom*
Un-huh

Quote:
Oh, feel free. You're so good at it.
Tease.

Quote:

*you say that to all the girls don't you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
Yeah, funny he would say that. They take after their dad.
I sense another schmoo in the works.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #8133
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post

I sense another schmoo in the works.
I would, but I'm too much in shock from seeing all that multi-quoting you did.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #8134
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I would, but I'm too much in shock from seeing all that multi-quoting you did.
Oooh!

Not much happening on the homestead here.

And Deleyanlee taught me how to multi-quote earlier on the Repper's thread.

I would have sooner, but no one ever showed me how :/

Goodreads

Old 03-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #8135
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*wanders in, looks at Cassandra*

Yep. Fittin' right in with all the other psychos.

*wanders out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #8136
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post

*wanders out*
Dammit, show a little more respect to my ex, will ya?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 03-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #8137
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, it's about time we have an appropriate thread title around here.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #8138
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:

*wanders out*

Quote:
*sings R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!

Goodreads

Old 03-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #8139
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Sorry.

*ahem*

My congratulations on having enough good sense to divorce Haggis, Cassandra.

Of course, if you were married to him in the first place, that still makes you a psycho.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #8140
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Of course, if you were married to him in the first place, that still makes you a psycho.

So why did you marry him RT???

Aren't you in the same boat then?

Goodreads

Old 03-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #8141
Rolling Thunder
Free.

It was a weak moment. He seemed so nice.

Quote:
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Old 03-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #8142
CassandraW
Baby and me

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
So why did you marry him RT???

Aren't you in the same boat then?
I can't speak for RT, but I fell for his little wagging tail. He fell for my eyes. But then I tried to cook him...
Old 03-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #8143
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
She's just going to have to learn to behave, like I always do.

**Casskit ... lots of cilantro ... he loves the stuff**

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 03-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #8144
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
She's just going to have to learn to behave, like I always do.
unĚlikeĚly adj \-ˈlī-klē\

Definition of UNLIKELY

: not likely : improbable <an unlikely outcome>
: likely to fail : unpromising
Old 03-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #8145
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
It was a weak moment. He seemed so nice.

Goodreads

Old 03-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #8146
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Definition of Douche Bag

** censored** that's disgusting
Small damned near hairless mexican dog breed
Jumping yellow bunneh

Origin: Hell (1626 BC)

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 03-04-2012, 01:58 AM   #8147
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
But then I tried to cook him...
Pff. That had nothing to do with it. He's used to that.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:02 AM   #8148
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Pff. That had nothing to do with it. He's used to that.
*gasp* But...but...if it wasn't that...HAGGIS, YOU BASTID! YOU LEFT ME FOR RT!

That's it. You're taking the damn kids.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:05 AM   #8149
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

[QUOTE=CassandraW;7065248
That's it. You're taking the damn kids.[/QUOTE]

You're getting pretty picky about what should have been a happy moment ...

and that would damned kids. (what did you expect from that coupling?)

Old 03-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #8150
CassandraW
Baby and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
You're getting pretty picky about what should have been a happy moment ...

and that would damned kids. (what did you expect from that coupling?)
Shhh. I'm just trying to unload the kids.
Closed Thread