Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #7701
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post

I don't get the joke.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #7702
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
Ya, know, Del... if you had asked Cella to grab her ankles so you could swipe a credit card you could have saved a lot of cash.
I know, but I'd never swipe her credit card, no mater which pocket she carries it in.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #7703
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
*hands PD a fifteen-dollar bill*

Quote:
Oh my dawg, you perverts!

Okay - you asked for it...

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #7704
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I don't get the joke.
sheesh.

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #7705
Del

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Oh my dawg, you perverts!
*Looks shocked*

Not me.

*Points at RT*
Old 03-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #7706
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Oh, it was you too! I have you quoted up there, with that RT-cash in hand!

And on another note...

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #7707
Del

Quote:

*Waits*
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #7708
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I know, but I'd never swipe her credit card, no mater which pocket she carries it in.
ha ha...!

punny
Old 03-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #7709
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:

*Waits*
waits for what?

That was the show.

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #7710
Del

Quote:
waits for what?

That was the show.
I want my 15 dollars back.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #7711
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I dunno, Del. You did get to see a pair of boobies.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #7712
regdog
Kreon Barricade
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 03-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #7713
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

I thought boobies were his favorite...

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #7714
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Nice to see you too Reg. And here I thought we meant something to each other Sorry, I am really bad at keeping a straight face...

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #7715
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Huh. I always thought honey bees gave honey and boo bees gave milk.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #7716
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
and milkabees are part of the apocryphal

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #7717
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 03-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #7718
Del

to bee or not to bee.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #7719
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
That not nice.

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #7720
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
BINGO!

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #7721
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
is that who you are?

you went dark, huh?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #7722
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
Quote:
That not nice.
Right, not nice at all. Cray, stop throwing tomatoes at PD. She hates fruits and veggies.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #7723
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

and bingo was his name-0...

Goodreads

Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #7724
Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
BINGO!
I never got my game card. I think we should start over.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #7725
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

spoil sport!

Goodreads

Closed Thread