Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #7401
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #7402
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't want to know. I never should have changed my name to nurse.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 02-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #7403
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToT View Post
*handcuffs self to the bar*
Old 02-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #7404
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*makes note to requisition more handcuffs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #7405
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #7406
Gilroy Cullen
But not Gilderoy Lockhart!

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
To quote Yakko and Wacko...

Helllooooooooooo Nurse!

*hands everyone a universal handcuff key*
Cause I can.

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #7407
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
A short seven days after Fluffy's departure he had in mind to return to pick up a forgotten mouse corpse. His plans were interupted by a scene set apart by crime tape, by a dazed looking EMT team, and herds of detectives. Reporters had long ago rushed to their stations to pass along human interest stories about strange love and traps. The coroner and morticians had an ugly job to do.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Yield to temptation, it may never come again
Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #7408
Gilroy Cullen
But not Gilderoy Lockhart!

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey Reg

Is that phaser on stun?

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #7409
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Back at the bar they tipped one last round to Laura and Larry. The bartender put it on Laura's tab, knowing he'd never collect. The mourning partons returned to their dwarf bowling tournament.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it Porter Starr Byrd

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #7410
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
To quote Yakko and Wacko...

Helllooooooooooo Nurse!

Cause I can.
so considerate of you

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #7411
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

You get strange posts when you try to start a thread, don't you?

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #7412
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Meh.

*pulls on spandex body suit*

*straps on roller skates*

Are we training today?
Old 02-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #7413
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Your in first place for funniest post of the day so far

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #7414
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So...I'm a wiener?
Old 02-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #7415
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
i may have to go amend one of my earlier posts...

i see you two are really bonding!

kudos to you both.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #7416
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Thanks

our wedding registry is at the pharmacy

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #7417
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Wait...

That ain't me.

Better make it Walmart instead.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #7418
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*logs on to Wal-Mart Pharmacy Wedding Registry*

I should really send a gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #7419
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

be careful what you send.

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #7420
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Yeah, and don't tell Rob.
She needs to hold up her end of the pact first.

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #7421
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Cause I can.
The key to the universe...I've waited so long for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post

be careful what you send.
It's a pharmacy, they have antibiotics.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #7422
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
The key to the universe...I've waited so long for this.

Don't drop it in the ocean this time.

Unknown
Old 02-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #7423
parumpdragon
Just chick n it

Quote:
Ew.

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #7424
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Ew.
Everyone harshes on the antibiotics...

until the itching starts.

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
Old 02-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #7425
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Hey Reg

Is that phaser on stun?
Not a chance.

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Closed Thread