Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #5626
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
still a nice gesture to a special someone, if you have one, though.

I though everybody had eggs ...

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #5627
Cella
I love that you know how to do that

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
*wonders what Rob is going to give ToT for Valentine Day*
VD
Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #5628
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Somefink nice.

*scratches*
Old 02-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #5629
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Gives ToT and Kaylea both their own cups of coffee.
*Glares at Mel's staff for having to do their job.
*Get's Cella a fresh cup of coffee
*Offers Parump a cup as well, unless Porter brought her a syrup toddie...

Morning ladies...

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #5630
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
No, Rob's in Germany, too!
LOL! Oh that's right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Yeah...and tot, how did you know I live by the woods?

That's like totally creepy and stuff.
Creepy? You're the one who posted it on craigslist. Besides, I figured you have to go to the potty somewhere.

Quote:
*steals Cella's coffee*
*hands her a Kleenex*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Somefink nice.

*scratches*
Great! Well crabs it is. I'll add to the gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
*Gives ToT and Kaylea both their own cups of coffee.
*Glares at Mel's staff for having to do their job.
*Get's Cella a fresh cup of coffee
*Offers Parump a cup as well, unless Porter brought her a syrup toddie...

Morning ladies...
Uh, finally Gilroy. What's with everyone givin' Cella coffee and scones and such? I mean, we's spezial, too.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #5631
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
I mean, we's spezial, too.
Do they have a short plane flying to Germany now?

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #5632
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Morning ladies...
cray, haggis...gil said good morning.
don't be rude, hosebags.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #5633
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Mine's right here ....sumwars close by ...
Well that's good. Hope she has a nice Valentine's Day.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #5634
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*gets in line*
Old 02-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #5635
TrainofThought

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Do they have a short plane flying to Germany now?
How should I know, I'm riding with the suitcases.

Quote:
*gets in line*
Now I know why everyone is offering you coffee, scones and moans...I mean, biscotti.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #5636
Cella

It's simple manners, ToT... Play well with others...
Old 02-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #5637
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Morning ladies...

*curtsies*

g'day, sir.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #5638
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
*curtsies*

g'day, sir.
G'morning Sir.

How are you.

You polished the pip. It looks nice and extra shiny today.

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #5639
TrainofThought

Quote:
It's simple manners, ToT... Play well with others...
Uh huh...Is there a hidden meaning in "Play well with others"... I don't want to step into your 'line' of play.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #5640
Cella

Old 02-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #5641
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #5642
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
G'morning Sir.

How are you.

You polished the pip. It looks nice and extra shiny today.

oh, why thank you.

and fyi, cella did that.

didn't you notice the smile on her face this morning?
Old 02-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #5643
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Ah.

How nice of her. *snerk

Have you checked your reppies today? Friday is a long ways off.

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #5644
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

i know! cella's a peach, ain't she?

reps, eh?
haven't checked them yet but i'll get someone to do that for me this afternoon! thank you.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #5645
Cella

Quote:
reps, eh?
haven't checked them yet but i'll get someone to do that for me this afternoon! thank you.
fiiiiiine.

I'll do that, too...
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #5646
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
work, work, work
Quote:
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #5647
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

thanks, babe.
*peels off another $20*
Old 02-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #5648
Cella

Quote:
thanks, babe.
*peels off another $20*
Ugghhh!

OK, now you're being a pill!

*puts it back*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaK View Post
work, work, work
thank you, Nina! I know, it's tyranny. Pure. Tyranny.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #5649
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*in an aside to cray*

Sweet tyranny, bro.

Who knew palmolive held such power.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #5650
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
thanks, babe.
*peels off another $20*
Wow, hopefully she gets $20's by the hour at this rate.

Goodreads

Closed Thread