Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #5551
robeiae
The Emperor of Wyoming

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
mmm....I'm hungry, suddenly.
How bout a Babe Ruth?

Madonna with meatballs?

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

The Internet doesn't serve enough crow

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
Old 02-13-2012, 07:45 AM   #5552
parumpdragon
chicken, well its cousin that is

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hugs Haggis

Hugs Del

Hugs Cella.

Hugs Swach and Porter too.

(sorry Robei, I don't know ya well enough yet )

Limps off quietly and hopes to feel better tomorrow.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:45 AM   #5553
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Who's the guy in the wierd red hair ?

Anyway .. It pushing sack time. Just stopped by to say goodnight to Rumpy

Good night Rumpy my Goddess

now I suppose I'll stop by Jelly's or Kelly's or whatever it is if I can find it and see if the food has improved any. Missed Mel's offerings tonight ...

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 02-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #5554
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
you're not the first one he's mistaken for a guy, swachski...

*ahem*
Don't condemn him too badly. It's hard to get good eye care up there in the tundra.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #5555
parumpdragon

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Good night Rumpy my Goddess
Good night Porter my lurve.

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #5556
Del

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
Who's the guy in the wierd red hair ?
Didn't you watch MIB II? That's Serleena.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #5557
Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
You know that sounds like an infected body organ someone needs to remove, right?
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #5558
Cella
Friendly Flower

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
How can you tell, puppy?
that's what's his nose is for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae View Post
Madonna with meatballs?
oh, did you see that half-time show, too? A shame to see that...

Quote:
(sorry Robei, I don't know ya well enough yet )
knowing him will only make it worse, PD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
Don't condemn him too badly. It's hard to get good eye care up there in the tundra.
ha ha!
Quote:
*pukes*

Oh, hi PD
Old 02-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #5559
parumpdragon

Quote:

*pukes*

Oh, hi PD

Thanks. Now it's on my shoe.

Hello to you too

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #5560
TrainofThought
Hündin von einem Schriftsteller

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Tater? That ain't all cilantro. I'm just sayin'.
Nein? It's an herb, right?

Quote:
I already told her, Haggis.

But still, I think Christmas trees should be in season all year long.
I agree, Cella,
Old 02-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #5561
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainofThought View Post
Nein? It's an herb, right?

I agree, Cella,
Herb shmerb.

But it doesn't matter. I'll still have some of what you're smoking.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Happy Thanksgiving

Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 AM   #5562
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

(opening "Haggis' Big Book of Schmerbs") Ah, here it is. Yeah, says you can smoke it.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 02-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #5563
Cella
Friendly Flower

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
opening "Haggis' Big.
Leave that to the ladies, Ken ..
Old 02-13-2012, 08:30 AM   #5564
TrainofThought

TrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTrainofThought is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Herb shmerb.

But it doesn't matter. I'll still have some of what you're smoking.
*looks up shmerb in Urban Dictionary*

Ah!

It cracks me up that he sings and smokes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ2aEqXyCz0
Old 02-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #5565
parumpdragon

night guys

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #5566
parumpdragon

Making one shocking post at 1 am

Goodreads

Old 02-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #5567
Del

Quote:
It's an herb, right?
Herb

Quote:
If you can find any.

Quote:
Making one shocking post at 1 am
You should get completely out of the shower before posting.

ETA: *Hacks PD's web cam - streams the feed.*

Last edited by Del; 02-13-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #5568
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Same goes for using the hairdryer.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #5569
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Cookie: Cilantro. What in the cockamamie is cilantro? *picks up a head of lettuce* What is this?
Helga: It's lettuce, Cookie. The men need the four basic food groups.
Cookie: I got the four basic food groups. Beans, Bacon, Whiskey, and Lard!

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #5570
Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Same goes for using the hairdryer.
Certainly. Never dry and post simultaneously.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #5571
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Otherwise the wit may be too dry and stuff.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #5572
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I knew that men preferred blonds, but ladies prefer... chihueys?

*shudder*

I think I might go back to playing Halo...

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #5573
TrainofThought

Mornin' All!

I'm getting excited for my trip. Only 3 more days before I'm on a plane flying over the big pond.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #5574
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
straight shot or are you stopping in philly to yanno,...
have an uppy downy before you go?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #5575
Del

Quote:

I'm getting excited for my trip. Only 3 more days before I'm on a plane flying over the big pond.
Don't go sticking your head out the window. You could get it chopped off by a pole. And pee before you go. The pilot isn't going to pull over.
Closed Thread