Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #351
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
qw, you expected things to be different?
Old 01-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #352
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
I think he meant he wanted the video.
Phht, cheap download at www.bunnehpron.com

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 01-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #353
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
qw, you expected things to be different?
I'm a rabbit. How smart can I be?
Old 01-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #354
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Phht, cheap download at www.bunnehpron.com
reg I'm...I'm having trouble with the link.

*click*

*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
Old 01-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #355
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't know. How smart???

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #356
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
I don't know. How smart???
Please refer to post #354.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #357
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
I'm a rabbit. How smart can I be?
well, you came back so,..yeah,...
not very.

btw, that whole 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' thing?

it's official now....it's bs.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #358
Del
Sky isn't falling, ground is rising

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
reg I'm...I'm having trouble with the link.

*click*

*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
You have exceeded your bandwidth limit.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #359
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
well, you came back so,..yeah,...
not very.

Exactly.
Hey - is it just me, or is this place infested with chicks? I mean, besides you and Rob. More than usual, right?

*smoothes unibrow*
Old 01-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #360
Del

Del is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

Idk. I like him better when he isn't here.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #361
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Aww...I missed you too, fella.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #362
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*shoots bunneh*

Who wants to hear Cella's stripper joke?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 01-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #363
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Exactly.
Hey - is it just me, or is this place infested with chicks? I mean, besides you and Rob. More than usual, right?

*smoothes unibrow*
totally.

dude, yesterday i gave two of them a "gift" in a box. they loved it. loved. it.

i have instructions if you need them.

Quote:
Idk. I like him better when he isn't here.

everyone does.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #364
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My dawg.

What have you people done to me?

This is beyond horrific.

qw, I'm sorry you had to see this.

I'm sorry I had to see this.

GAH!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #365
Del

Quote:

*smoothes unibrow*
You should really have that mowed.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #366
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just...somebody lend me a bra.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #367
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Exactly.

*smoothes unibrow*
That's Del. He's a Seagu - not a chick.

Goodreads

Old 01-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #368
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
*shoots bunneh*

Wait, you think just because this is a comedy thread we want jokes?

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 01-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #369
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 01-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #370
Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Just...somebody lend me a bra.
Porter prolly has one you can use. He'll be here eventually.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #371
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Goodreads

Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #372
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

let's hear then, haggis.

and nice work. yanno, with silent boobs avatar change!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #373
Del

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
Wait, you think just because this is a comedy thread we want jokes?
Comedy thread?
Old 01-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #374
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
*shoots bunneh*
ew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
My dawg.

What have you people done to me?

This is beyond horrific.

qw, I'm sorry you had to see this.
Not half as sorry as I am, Simon.
Quote:
Simon says tells Cella's stripper joke.
Quote:
totally.

dude, yesterday i gave two of them a "gift" in a box. they loved it. loved. it.

i have instructions if you need them.
How'd you get the two of them in the box?

Quote:
You should really have that mowed.
Chicks dig it. See how cray is all coming on to me, and stuff?
Old 01-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #375
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
***Bleh***

It's the ***ping*** of 2012.

Closed Thread