Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #726
Polenth
Mushroom

Polenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polenth View Post
Digging through the links, the start seems to be when a reader posted a blog post about Rebecca's Amazon/Twitter behaviour, the Fangs for the Fantasy review response and AW.

The blogger posted a Goodreads review linking to that post. Rebecca replied to it at various points. The comment of note is #23, where she makes a rape comparison.
There was a burst of activity, such as trying to blank out all her book data on Goodreads and five-staring books from other authors who've exploded at readers/reviewers (noted in #151 of the original Goodreads review thread). I think these books are from the authors-behaving-badly shelf.

Nothing else has happened publicly for about a day, though she's still blogging privately. It may be it'll quiet down until the next time.

Website | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads
Sunstruck - Bigfoot Urban Fantasy Novel
Old 04-06-2012, 04:59 AM   #727
jjdebenedictis
is watching you via her avatar

jjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I kind of feel sorry for her. She's really not kidding about the Aspergers--she takes and causes offense almost at random. It's clear she really doesn't "get" what's happening.

That doesn't change the fact she's being a drama llama whose victimization goggles are welded onto her head, but it does make the behaviour more understandable.

Last edited by jjdebenedictis; 04-06-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Accidental Ass Burgers
Old 04-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #728
absitinvidia
A bit of a wallflower

absitinvidia has earned our admirationabsitinvidia has earned our admirationabsitinvidia has earned our admirationabsitinvidia has earned our admiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdebenedictis View Post
I kind of feel sorry for her. She's really not kidding about the Asbergers--she takes and causes offense almost at random. It's clear she really doesn't "get" what's happening.

That doesn't change the fact she's being a drama llama whose victimization goggles are welded onto her head, but it does make the behaviour more understandable.
I can accept this in an author. It's not good behavior, but it's understandable--to a point.

What I cannot understand is how anyone who knows this woman thought she would make a good editor or publisher. I can't even imagine trying to interact with her, especially if there's a disagreement, on a professional basis.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #729
Cyia
Rewriting My Destiny

Cyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCyia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Asperger's... not Asberger's. One of my pet peeves.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #730
jjdebenedictis

jjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyia View Post
Asperger's... not Asberger's. One of my pet peeves.
Fixed! My apologies. I kept staring at that and wondering why it looked wrong.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #731
Alessandra Kelley
Sophipygian
AW Moderator

Alessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebloodfiend View Post
Rebecca Hamilton ttp://www.beccahamiltonbooks.com/2012/04/04/the-book-review-community/"]really doesn't know when to stop. First with writers, now with readers.

Hamilton added a password to her website. I'm not sure that's a smart move if the entire point of an author website is to give info about yourself to the public, but whatever.

Here's where she started on the reviewer in question, going so far as to use some kind of weird rape analogy, repeating the same "playing the victim" game she started on this very forum.
Quote:
I kind of feel sorry for her. She's really not kidding about the Aspergers--she takes and causes offense almost at random. It's clear she really doesn't "get" what's happening.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I feel sorry for her children, whom she has dragged into nearly every argument, telling us far too much about their ages, their diagnoses, and the trouble she is having with them.

There are (at least) two ways to act when one has relatives with behavioral difficulties, and I have seen both in my extended family.

One is to focus on the relative's well-being, taking extra care of them and any family members affected, working with them and shielding them from harm.

The other is to focus on oneself, to act out and say it is because one is so stressed out from taking care of one's relatives.

To be fair, that situation is often complicated and stressful. This is why it is the time to be extra mistrustful of one's thoughts and impulses, to be extra cautious about what one is saying and doing, and to be willing to listen to one's friends and even well-meaning strangers when they say one is going too far.

I'd also like to say, as one who has relations diagnosed with Asperger's, Asperger's is no excuse for rudeness.

Alessandra Kelley, Fine Art, Illustration, and Egg Tempera Instruction
"Confessions of a Postmodern Pre-Raphaelite" -- my blog

Last edited by AW Admin; 07-23-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: No traffic for you!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #732
Amadan
Toaster

Amadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandra Kelley View Post
I'd also like to say, as one who has relations diagnosed with Asperger's, Asperger's is no excuse for rudeness.

I know people with Asperger's, and they don't go around acting like assholes and then claiming Asperger's made them do it.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #733
shaldna
The cake is a lie. But still cake.

shaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshaldna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I may be wrong here, but isn't Rebecca Hamilton an AW member - ladyinpink?

And if I'm correct about the identity here, this latest round of histrionics should come as no surprise.

Yes, I read Twilight. Yes, I hate it. No, I don't have to give you a reason why.

Here be snark : www.clairewriteswords.wordpress.com
Old 04-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #734
aruna
On a wing and a prayer

aruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaruna is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
A Guardian article on the subject: How not to handle bad reviews

(sorry for th ebad link first time around!)

Facebook

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Barnes and Noble

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
- Gandhi

Last edited by aruna; 04-06-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #735
Alitriona
Attends The School of AW

Alitriona is a glorious beacon of lightAlitriona is a glorious beacon of lightAlitriona is a glorious beacon of light
I think negative reviews are something all writers get. I've been very lucky to never get unpleasant reviews. I've had plenty of negative ones.

However there is a difference between negative critical reviews and a review that strays into personal. There is reviewers behaving like a bunch of mean girls in highschool over on goodreads. This is getting lost among the talk of authors hitting back at genuine negative reviews.
I doubt many authors wrote books to become punching bags to be personally ridiculed. I know I didn't.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #736
Alessandra Kelley
Sophipygian
AW Moderator

Alessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitriona View Post
I think negative reviews are something all writers get. I've been very lucky to never get unpleasant reviews. I've had plenty of negative ones.

However there is a difference between negative critical reviews and a review that strays into personal. There is reviewers behaving like a bunch of mean girls in highschool over on goodreads. This is getting lost among the talk of authors hitting back at genuine negative reviews.
I doubt many authors wrote books to become punching bags to be personally ridiculed. I know I didn't.
Very true, but the subject of this thread is authors behaving badly about reviews.

Alessandra Kelley, Fine Art, Illustration, and Egg Tempera Instruction
"Confessions of a Postmodern Pre-Raphaelite" -- my blog
Old 04-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #737
Amadan
Toaster

Amadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmadan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
However there is a difference between negative critical reviews and a review that strays into personal. There is reviewers behaving like a bunch of mean girls in highschool over on goodreads. This is getting lost among the talk of authors hitting back at genuine negative reviews. I doubt many authors wrote books to become punching bags to be personally ridiculed. I know I didn't.
Even if a review is nasty and personal, an author isn't going to do herself any favors by responding.

I'm also skeptical of authors who claim reviews have become "personal." They tend to have trouble separating their books from themselves.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #738
Polenth
Mushroom

Polenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPolenth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
However there is a difference between negative critical reviews and a review that strays into personal. There is reviewers behaving like a bunch of mean girls in highschool over on goodreads. This is getting lost among the talk of authors hitting back at genuine negative reviews. I doubt many authors wrote books to become punching bags to be personally ridiculed. I know I didn't.
If there's any point to take away from the numerous examples of authors behaving badly to reviews, it's that the author and their friends are not good judges of whether a review is unfair. Everyone who explodes thinks they're justified.

Even when a review does cross the line, the reviewer will look bad whether the author replies or not. The only difference an author reply makes is whether the exchange also makes the author look bad. Up until the reply, sympathy for the author is guaranteed. After the reply, not so much. It's hard to reply to something like that, especially when you're upset, and come away looking good.

Website | Blog | Twitter | Goodreads
Sunstruck - Bigfoot Urban Fantasy Novel
Old 04-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #739
jjdebenedictis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polenth View Post
Up until the reply, sympathy for the author is guaranteed. After the reply, not so much.
The British royal family has a policy of not responding to criticism. So when you feel attacked? Act like the queen! Don't dignify the matter with a reply.

(And, optionally, daydream about beheading the person.)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #740
heza
New kid, but determined!

heza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Quote:
So when you feel attacked? Act like the queen! Don't dignify the matter with a reply.
I agree. Negative reviews might matter to the author on some level, but all legitimate reviews will be about the book. If it's a personal attack, then it's not about the book--and that makes it vapor.

Untitled <-- Supernatural MG (drafting)
Tobias Tinker <-- Clockpunk MG (on hold)
Freak Town <-- Paranormal YA (on hold)
Huntington House <-- Paranormal YA (on hold)

Old 04-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #741
Alitriona
Attends The School of AW

Alitriona is a glorious beacon of lightAlitriona is a glorious beacon of lightAlitriona is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadan View Post
Even if a review is nasty and personal, an author isn't going to do herself any favors by responding.

I'm also skeptical of authors who claim reviews have become "personal." They tend to have trouble separating their books from themselves.
Agreed on both counts.

For me seeing is believing when it comes to personal attacks from both reviewers and authors.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #742
trailerbride
Northern scum. Southern belle.

trailerbride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by absitinvidia View Post
I can accept this in an author. It's not good behavior, but it's understandable--to a point.

What I cannot understand is how anyone who knows this woman thought she would make a good editor or publisher. I can't even imagine trying to interact with her, especially if there's a disagreement, on a professional basis.
She's actually a good editor. Speaking as someone who used to count her as a friend, she's very accurate, insightful, and quick.

I think she'll also make a success of publishing if she can get herself under control. It's like she cannot allow herself to be wrong about anything now she has this public profile. She always had that compulsion - and it may derive from the Asperger's - but it's now threatening to devour the Tri-State area and beyond.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #743
jjdebenedictis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailerbride View Post
She's actually a good editor. Speaking as someone who used to count her as a friend, she's very accurate, insightful, and quick.
I can see this being the case, and (although I haven't read her book) she must be a talented writer too. She got a pretty positive review, there.

Talent and social aptitude have no correlation. This is why I feel rather sorry for her. If she just had a bit more of a grasp on where her strengths and weaknesses lie, there's no reason why she couldn't lead a very successful life.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #744
Bogna
A Scottish Ginger Cat

Bogna has a spectacular auraBogna has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaldna View Post
I may be wrong here, but isn't Rebecca Hamilton an AW member - ladyinpink?

And if I'm correct about the identity here, this latest round of histrionics should come as no surprise.
Correct. Her twitter is a hot mess. I'm not a fan of anyone that encourages hacking of sites/people that disagree with them. She need to step away from the internet and cool the fuck down.

Edit: My blood is boiling. I just saw Ms Hamilton's comment about rape. Read it here.

Last edited by Bogna; 04-07-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Spelling fail
Old 04-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #745
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

I think she'll also make a success of publishing if she can get herself under control. It's like she cannot allow herself to be wrong about anything now she has this public profile. She always had that compulsion - and it may derive from the Asperger's - but it's now threatening to devour the Tri-State area and beyond.
Unfortunately, this is why many very small publishers fail. Not because the person driving the company lacks talent, but because they can't pull their shit together when things get rough. Bad stuff happens to everyone at some point. If this is how she reacts to adversity, I wouldn't trust my ms with her. I've been on the inside of a small publisher meltdown and it ain't pretty.

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Old 04-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #746
James D. Macdonald
Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage

James D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Yes, but can she pick a publishable manuscript out of the slushpile?
Old 04-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #747
trailerbride
Northern scum. Southern belle.

trailerbride is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by James D. Macdonald View Post
Yes, but can she pick a publishable manuscript out of the slushpile?
I would think so. I'd expect to see her focus on her genre and Fangirl Army audience and hope to break out from there.

It's not her skills I've fallen out with. It's her hypocrisy and irrational behaviour.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:48 AM   #748
HoneyBadger
Queen of the Upmarket Bagladies

HoneyBadger has a golden reputationHoneyBadger has a golden reputationHoneyBadger has a golden reputationHoneyBadger has a golden reputationHoneyBadger has a golden reputationHoneyBadger has a golden reputation
From her blog:

Quote:
Trust me, I know the difference between what comes from my Aspergers and what comes from my personality/personality flaws/plain mistakes.
To which I reply, in my non-neurotypical way, yuh-huh.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #749
James D. Macdonald
Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage

James D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJames D. Macdonald is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's time to play Spot the Fake Review!

Quote:
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely disgusting - DNF, March 11, 2012
By
beachbaby (Florida USA) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cream Pie (Kindle Edition)
Very rarely do I not finish a novella but this one was absolutely disgusting. The product description says, "slightly naughty", more like extremely disgusting.

I did not find this story erotic. It was nasty porn, with the emphasis on nasty. "His c*ck was enormous and smelly. I had never seen a c*ck as large as his neither had I ever smelled such a stinking unwashed c*ck as bad as his." What does she do? Licks it clean. Erotic? Not by my standards.

I am so glad I got this as a freebie. Very large font and several typos.
================

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, September 8, 2011
By
crazytrucker0069 - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cream Pie (Kindle Edition)
ABSOLUTELLY LOVED IT! One of the best written pieces of erotic fiction I have ever read. Will read a lot more from her.
One of those reviewers has over 200 reviews, in a variety of genres with star ratings all over the range. One of those reviewers has an even dozen reviews, all five stars, all word-for-word the same (including the misspelling).

Which one of those reviewers do you think might advertise his/her services on Fiverr?

And ... for the tiebreaker, who do you suppose the one person giving helpful/not helpful votes who broke from the common opinion on both reviews might have been?
Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #750
lolchemist
Shooting stars.

lolchemist has earned our admirationlolchemist has earned our admirationlolchemist has earned our admirationlolchemist has earned our admiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by James D. Macdonald View Post
It's time to play Spot the Fake Review!
Did you see this?

ETA: Oops! You did! I clicked the link and didn't finish reading your post before I commented.

I love the added touch of calling the author named Peter "her" though!

Current WIP (YA Contemporary) - Book 1: 32,958 of 90,000 X Book 2: 40,359 of 90,000
Current WIP (YA Fantasy) - Book 1: 68,055 of 75,000 x Book 2:
10,512 of 75,000
x Book 3:
09,962 of 75,000 x Book 4:
12,490 of 75,000
Closed Thread