Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Religious and Spiritual Writing > Pagan
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
Foinah
Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
AW Moderator

Foinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Samhain themed writing projects?

Anyone here have anything cooking?

Yes...I have an author site! It's keen!
Short stories available for amazon kindle : Support my coffee habit
Smoking Monkeys have all the fun. Yes, yes we do. Smoking Simian Scribbles (pssst, it's a blog)

Stop in, have a cup of tea and a smile, and say Hello in the Pagan Forum
Foinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
Ari Meermans
MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
AW Moderator

Ari Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAri Meermans is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm batting around a couple ideas, one of which I'm entering in Freemind to see how it plays out.
Ari Meermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
Medievalist
Cultus Gopherus MacAllister
SuperModerator

Medievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMedievalist is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Writing a short piece on Echtra Nera, which is set on Samain and, among other things, deals with purity strictures and the otherworld.

AW Admin
About.Me
AWers On Twitter
Lisa L. Spangenberg
My opinions are my own. | Who else would want them?

Last edited by Medievalist; 10-27-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Medievalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
Foinah
Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
AW Moderator

Foinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFoinah is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Both sound most excellent!

Yes...I have an author site! It's keen!
Short stories available for amazon kindle : Support my coffee habit
Smoking Monkeys have all the fun. Yes, yes we do. Smoking Simian Scribbles (pssst, it's a blog)

Stop in, have a cup of tea and a smile, and say Hello in the Pagan Forum
Foinah is offline   Reply With Quote