Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Rejection and Dejection
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #201
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Snappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
YAY VANDAL! So excited for you.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #202
kenpochick
I should be writing, not on AW.:-)

kenpochick is a glorious beacon of lightkenpochick is a glorious beacon of lightkenpochick is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck Silver!

Yay Vandal!! I saw that!!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #203
silver76
Living the Dream (Nightmare)

silver76 is a splendid one to beholdsilver76 is a splendid one to beholdsilver76 is a splendid one to behold
agent is having lunch with one of the editors today...the more interested one...so why am I nervous?

I am

Goodreads
Blog
Website
ORDER PRETTY AMY
silver76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #204
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Snappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnappy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver76 View Post
agent is having lunch with one of the editors today...the more interested one...so why am I nervous?

I am
EEEP!!!! Fingers and toes crossed.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #205
ink wench
ray of motherf#%&ing sunshine

ink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsink wench is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good luck, Silver!!

An0ther L1ttle P1ece 0f My Heart
(Harlequin Teen)- December 2013

Twitter * Website
ink wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #206
Wordwrestler
permaflounced

Wordwrestler is a glorious beacon of lightWordwrestler is a glorious beacon of lightWordwrestler is a glorious beacon of light
VANDAL! That's awesome! Wishing you another sale!

And Silver, I'm passing you some virtual saltines. It's great that your agent keeps you in the loop like that, even though it's hard on the nerves.

I just did something I haven't done in years—I posted a "good news" thread. http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=225900

Last edited by Wordwrestler; 09-27-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Wordwrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:08 PM   #207
SteveCordero
Pit Livin' & Purgatory Dreamin'

SteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good luck, Silver!!!
SteveCordero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #208
silver76

silver76 is a splendid one to beholdsilver76 is a splendid one to beholdsilver76 is a splendid one to behold
twiddling thumbs- not that my agent told me she would call me right after or anything... she didn't

Goodreads
Blog
Website
ORDER PRETTY AMY
Old 09-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #209
MercyMe
practical experience, FTW

MercyMe is a shiny, shiny jewelMercyMe is a shiny, shiny jewel
Congrats Vandal on "Dizzy" and good vibes for "Molly" on sub. Dizzy sounds really good.

Why is that we never search our souls and find rainbows and daisies? kellion92
MercyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #210
Sweet Tea
Gone to pee - don't touch my glass!

Sweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admiration
Woots and congrats to Wordwrestler! Shine some of your awesomeness in my direction, pleeeeze. I am full of angsty doubt right now...
Old 09-28-2011, 06:22 AM   #211
Wordwrestler
permaflounced

Wordwrestler is a glorious beacon of lightWordwrestler is a glorious beacon of lightWordwrestler is a glorious beacon of light
*zaps angsty doubtiness with blaster of awesomeness*

There.

*Pats virtual couch*
Now, what's going on, Sweet Tea?

And why aren't angsty and doubtiness words?
Wordwrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #212
Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admirationSweet Tea has earned our admiration
WW - thanks for the smacks - need them, I do. (I always channel Yoda when I'm under the influence of NyQuil). Just the usual writer-crap-angst-doubt - it will pass...I hope.

Oh, and I hereby declare angsty and doubtiness as official Purg-words.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #213
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Wait angsty and doubtiness aren't words???
Old 09-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #214
silver76

snappy- isn't your week almost up? (agent waiting week )

Goodreads
Blog
Website
ORDER PRETTY AMY
Old 09-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #215
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver76 View Post
snappy- isn't your week almost up? (agent waiting week )
It is. I'm actually dying to shout it out! Soon...very soon...
Old 09-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #216
SteveCordero

SteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSteveCordero is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, Snappy. Shout. It. Out!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #217
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

I'm shouting now, Steve!!!! If you want to click.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #218
silver76

CONGRATS SNAPPY!!!!!!

Goodreads
Blog
Website
ORDER PRETTY AMY
Old 09-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #219
Vandal
In the Center of things

Vandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVandal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Woo hoo, Snappy and partner.

My publisher informed me that Lizzie is progressing quicker than expected as should be out (print and ebook) by the end of November.

Yowza!

Center Point is available from Writers AMuse Me Publishing

Dizzy Miss Lizzie returns November 22, 2014!

My website
Vandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #220
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
Woo hoo, Snappy and partner.

My publisher informed me that Lizzie is progressing quicker than expected as should be out (print and ebook) by the end of November.

Yowza!
Thank you!

AND YAY!!!! That's awesome!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #221
rosiecotton
Lover of Tea

rosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrosiecotton is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Holy crap, Vandal! That's like... almost... now. Yay!

Snappy, congrats again!!!

Blog ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads ~ Facebook
rosiecotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #222
SteveCordero

YAY, SNAPPY!!!!!

Old 09-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #223
Sweet Tea

Happy for ya, Snappy! Feels good, eh?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #224
Snappy
A new year, a new avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tea View Post
Happy for ya, Snappy! Feels good, eh?
LOL. It's definitely not bad.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:07 AM   #225
mario_c
Look deep into her brain...

mario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmario_c is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well done, Snappy and Vandal!
mario_c is offline   Reply With Quote