Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #16476
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Unhappy

I confess I don't have slippers made out of little cats. Can I have some pie now?

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 02-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #16477
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Brrr. Syn, I feel like your avvie. I could hug a stove right now. The snow level is supposed to go down to 3500 feet, which means it will be freezing here the next day or two. By freezing, I mean in the 50s. Yeah, go ahead and laugh at me.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #16478
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

3500 feet? Good thing my hops ain't what they used to be, or I'd be getting snow in my ears.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 02-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #16479
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
One awesome thing about having a low grade fever for a few days, you don't feel the cold. But my nose is annoying me.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #16480
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I had a 2-hour nap today.

It felt really good, but I'm still tired.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 02-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #16481
GailD
Hoarding commas,

GailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGailD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Snowing.

Send little cat sweaters.

Kitty says: Happy Valentine's Day........ I think.

New blog - Jumping Genres. (Updated August 14)

Old 02-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #16482
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, house of knitters.

I might steal that cat photo to use as my avatar today.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #16483
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm such a romantic.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #16484
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's pretty intimidating being in germany for valentine's day, what with the germans being such passionate, romantic types.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #16485
Synonym
Tis the season!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do they brew a special beer for the occasion? That might help.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #16486
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
They make a special sausage.

Tee hee!

ROAR
Old 02-14-2012, 06:33 PM   #16487
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & PAR-AY, MAH GRANCHITTLENS!

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST -
THAT'S ALWAYS TRUE!

Hope you have a 'sweet' day and here's s to get y'all started! s
Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #16488
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

Roses are red
Bananas are yellow
I'm behaving today
Ain't I a good fellow
Old 02-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #16489
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Susie! AC is lying!

I insist you deal with him most severely!

ROAR
Old 02-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #16490
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Strawberries are Red
Blueberries are, well, Blue

Grits are Delish
And so are You

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Y'ALL

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post

Whoo-hoo! I got Laverned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess! I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostposts View Post
I was Laverned in the office with a monogrammed bed pan.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #16491
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

GRITS!!!!!! NOM

Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #16492
Susie

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
aww. lurve all yo' poems! I think there's a theme here today, especially, huh s again!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #16493
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

I'm being a real sweetheart.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #16494
brad_b
Knight Errant

brad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrad_b is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
A certain chocolate lady told me there's a party in the House of Funners, etc., so I'm stopping by to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! Susie promised me cake so I'll take her up on that invite, as well. I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

One and All!

"Live and dream of a brighter tomorrow, but live today so as to fulfill that tomorrow."

"Not hammer strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Still round the corner there may wait,
A new road, or a secret gate." - J.R.R. Tolkien

A Knight's Journey Into Doom Quest
Old 02-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #16495
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthda--

Wait, that's not quite right...

Frosty the Snowman!
Was a happy, jolly, ss---

Hang on, hang on, I can do this...

Oh Christmas Tree!
Oh --

Oh, nuts.

Happy Day!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #16496
Susie

Aww, you guys are soooooooo cool! So great to 'c' yah all here! s for everyone 'n mo' s whenever yah want 'um. Great poem, Laurie! s to youz!
Old 02-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #16497
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

Roses are red
Cauliflower is white
Hoping your day
is sunny and bright
Old 02-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #16498
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My boyfriend bought one of those huge cards (like poster sized) apparently, he was attracted by the size and paid no mind to the message inside. The inside of the card was printed with the following:

Since we were children,
You've been there for me,
To laugh and to listen,
And always help me.
Now that we're older,
Some things have changed,
But you're still my sister,
And I love you just the same!

First of all, we met like 6 years ago, not when we were children, and more importantly, we are not related. *headdesk*
Old 02-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #16499
alleycat
Gobble gobble
SuperModerator

It's the thought that counts.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:41 AM   #16500
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Quote:
It's the thought that counts.
I'm not mad, I appreciate the funny.