Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #15651
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
That's right, Rosie.

Peanut butter cups are gross.

AC thinks so. I think so. Your daughters think so.

Ergo, it is true.

Logical ROAR
I didn't want to mention this story yesterday, but I think I am strong enough today. PB cups also cause life long guilt.

Once when I was a child (much younger child) my stepfather purchased a bag of PB cups for myself and my 6 other brothers and sisters. We arrived home and everyone was either out or away. My stepfather placed the bag (brown-paper) in the freezer so that we could all enjoy the delicious frozen snack later.

While my Stepfather had many things to think about, work, wife, kids, groceries, bills, I had only one thing. Those damn PB cups. After a day went by, I snuck in and got my own bar out. After three days went by, it became clear that he had forgotten about the bag. I ate every single one and really, to this day, cannot look at a pb cup package without guilt.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #15652
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hmmm.

I wouldn't feel guilty about that, Syd.

It's not good to share.

ROAR
Old 02-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #15653
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Sydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSydneyd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh, ok then!

*guilt-free frolick*
Old 02-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #15654
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

Location: There's a classical music concert going on in my head!
MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*Waves a peanut buttercup in front of the muppet's face*

My new blog:
https://iwritepsychicwitness.wordpre...ink-of-an-eye/

I tweet: @PsychicWitness
@4paths2wellness

My website: www.4pathstowellness.com
Old 02-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #15655
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

MrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMrWrite is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
On a different note...

It's 60 degrees outside on February 1st.

*Gently frolics in an eary spring is in the air sort of way*

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #15656
Sydneyd
Aye, ye scurvy dog!

Enough frolicking Mr. W. Back to bed!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #15657
DomesticImp
practical experience, FTW

DomesticImp is a glorious beacon of lightDomesticImp is a glorious beacon of lightDomesticImp is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
My downward facing dog pooped on the carpet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettielee View Post
yes... this!

and I saw a video... I will never forget it... this lady was in a convenience store.... wearing a skirt... she pulled down her panties and POOPED right there near the freezer compartments.

While wearing a skirt!! I mean, really!
The Phantom Pooper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I don't like peanut butter cups. You can have them all.
Count me in on the PB cup love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
That's right, Rosie.

Peanut butter cups are gross.

AC thinks so. I think so. Your daughters think so.

Ergo, it is true.

Logical ROAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
Hi,

My name is Lavern and I'm a Peanut Butter Cup Hater too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
It looks like Rose can have the entire world's supply of peanut butter cups.

Except one or two for Susie. She'll pre-lick anything.
I want non licked pb cups!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #15658
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #15659
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWrite View Post
*Waves a peanut buttercup in front of the muppet's face*
I'ma let you off this once, jus' 'cos you got well and stuff!

ROAR
Old 02-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #15660
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

What? You didn't freak out or faint or something?

What a waste of a perfectly good PBC!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #15661
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

I got muppet hair on it!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #15662
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

EXACTLY. And you breathed on it.

Like I said, a waste of a good PBC!

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #15663
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Happy to help!

ROAR
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #15664
MrWrite
On a Classical groove!

You need help!

ROAR! koff koff

My new blog:

@4paths2wellness

Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #15665
bettielee
Just a regular Fairy Princess

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hey!!!! None of that!

That damn muppet will trigger lung issues! STAY AWAY!

Currently NaNoing: The Heroine from Hampshire - gothic romance maybe... kinda

To edit:
The Vampire Baron - gothic romance - needs editing
Nocturnelle - gothic romance - first draft
The Last Hunter - fantasy - soaking
Endways of the Gods - fantasy mish/mash - might be garbage

To Betas
Dreadlight - Urban Fantasy

Writing Blog: New Years and SHERLOCK LIVES!

Books with Bettielee Blog: taking a break from the bookblog....

Twitter

Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #15666
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

I never would!

I might trigger jazz issues, though!

ROAR
Old 02-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #15667
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*swoops down and steals muppet's jazz*

*leaves his issues*

Hi, bye. Can't stay, I'm getting ready for work. Yes, it's very sad, I know.

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #15668
alleycat
Trick or . . . trick?
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This is going to be worse than the P&CE forum. The peanut butter cup haters vs. the peanut butter cup lovers.

Actually, I don't hate them; I just don't like them all that much.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #15669
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I just wish the peanut butter taste didn't dominate the chocolate for me with the cups.

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 02-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #15670
alleycat
Trick or . . . trick?
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We should develop and market our own product. Grandma Susie's Pre-Licked Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cup!

There's a little bit of Grandma's sweetness in every bite.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #15671
alleycat
Trick or . . . trick?
SuperModerator

Old 02-02-2012, 02:27 AM   #15672
bettielee

bettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbettielee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Youz guyz are too funneh, but then I always say that! So glad MrW is better and resting. How iz you all besides hating PB cups? s, pies gourmet pizza instead!

I LUV PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 02-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #15673
alleycat
Trick or . . . trick?
SuperModerator

Peanut butter cups make people do evil things, such as killing baby seals and eating the last slice of pizza.

Shun the peanut butter cup eaters. Shun the PBC eaters.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:49 AM   #15674
bettielee

*starts petition to deny Alley Cat any and all cakery items, licked and/or pre-licked*

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Old 02-02-2012, 02:51 AM   #15675
bettielee

To edit:

To Betas

Twitter

Closed Thread