Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 05:28 AM   #11101
Ashes Oh Ashes
Honest, not Harsh

Ashes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admirationAshes Oh Ashes has earned our admiration
Does that mean you two think alike?
Old 05-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #11102
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Which one of these thinks is not like the others?

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 05-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #11103
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The one with a dragon doing a loop-the-loop over a small town in Paraguay?
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 05-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #11104
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Where did THAT come from?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:11 AM   #11105
Cliff Face

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The same place I bought my "Vote For Pedro" T-shirt?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #11106
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yea, but did you?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #11107
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
Did Cliff Face what? Buy a t-shirt? Cliff Face can't wear t-shirts. Neigher can you. It's against your religion.

Two months ago I couldn't even spell freelance writer
and now I are one.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #11108
Cliff Face

Since when did I have a religion?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #11109
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Since you started sitting around the bonfire passing the peace pipe?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #11110
Cliff Face

Do you think the plumber noticed his pipe was missing?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #11111
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
More importantly, did his wife notice when the bathroom flooded?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #11112
Cliff Face

Can she swim?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #11113
L.J.

Couldn't she just catch a ride with the Tidy Bowl Man?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #11114
Cliff Face

Can she afford his ferrying fees?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #11115
L.J.

On a plumber's salary?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #11116
Cliff Face

$200 per thrust of the plunger?
Old 05-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #11117
MrYikes
He's such fun, til he gets hungry

MrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewelMrYikes is a shiny, shiny jewel
Isn't this one of those metaphorical conundrums that the catholic church won't let you wear when having sex?

I wanted to be a writer, but found you had to be smart.
Then I would be a narrator, but found you had to have something to say.
so I would be nothing, but found you.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #11118
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Are you referring to sacred pollywogs?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #11119
MrYikes

Why ask me, the shadow knows, does he not?

Old 05-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #11120
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So, wait...the shadow is a priest??
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 05-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #11121
MrYikes

The shadow of the priest looms large over the community, yes?

Old 05-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #11122
swachski
ripply

Is that why I can't seem to get a tan around here?
Old 05-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #11123
MrYikes

around where? I think I see tan lines, don't I?

Old 05-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #11124
swachski
ripply

Now I have to get in line to get a tan??
Old 05-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #11125
Ergodic Mage
Neophyte Writer

Ergodic Mage is well-respected
Who's line is it?
Closed Thread