Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #4501
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Everyone better get out of our way?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #4502
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Say, Say, Say (I don't know)

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 11-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #4503
Don Evan Scott

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Long day?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #4504
sf.writer.mdk
practical experience, FTW

sf.writer.mdk leaves trails of profuse coolnesssf.writer.mdk leaves trails of profuse coolnesssf.writer.mdk leaves trails of profuse coolnesssf.writer.mdk leaves trails of profuse coolnesssf.writer.mdk leaves trails of profuse coolness
Isn't it all relative?

WIP - Alienus Tempus
Old 11-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #4505
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Like how we're all related by our long-ago monkey-man ancestors?
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Old 11-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #4506
Cliff Face

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So that means you can lend me some money for a new pair of glasses?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #4507
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
why don't you just ask for half the money and get a monocle?
Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #4508
Sheila Muirenn
Rebuilding My Brain

Sheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSheila Muirenn is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Grease Spot?

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3475044

An bheatha shíoraí (Un VA-ha HEER-ee)
Forever. Living
Nighttime. It’s time. Wake. Wake.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #4509
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You know that's not my name, right?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #4510
Jehhillenberg

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wrong name?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 11-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #4511
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Matron?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #4512
Jehhillenberg

Patron?

Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #4513
Jehhillenberg

what else needs establishing?

Old 11-11-2011, 04:29 AM   #4514
Cliff Face

A new society in the depths of the jungle?
Old 11-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #4515
Don Evan Scott

Why not the canopy?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #4516
Don Evan Scott

Isn't it more of a fear of falling and dying?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:04 AM   #4517
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
is that one of those things you ride that only has one wheel?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #4518
Don Evan Scott

A unicycle?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:17 AM   #4519
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Am I on the wrong page?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #4520
Don Evan Scott

Where do you want to be?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #4521
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

You maybe wondering when I first knew I was confused?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #4522
Don Evan Scott

Do you think this thread is going to help that?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #4523
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Do you think that's what caused it? (wait! DONT ANSWER)

Do you think I should try again tommorrow?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:33 AM   #4524
Don Evan Scott

What will change?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:36 AM   #4525
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

My BAC level?
Closed Thread