Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #201
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
I'm going to try it again one day.

ETA: LOL at the guy next to Kurt XD
Untitled - YA Epic Fantasy - Writing the first draft

Reading:
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and his Boy" - CS Lewis

Twitter
Tumblr

Last edited by lisalulu09; 05-30-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #202
Kyrie
Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)

Kyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputation
60k!

A Terror of Darkness: v. 4.0 - 67k - waiting for beta comments

And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.

BLOGGER! YOUTUBE!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #203
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
Yay, Ky!

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 05-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #204
KarlaErikaCal
YA romance writer in love with love

KarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKarlaErikaCal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lisa, I'm good. Doing a timeline for CMRH. I found out I had him catch 3 jerks in a month. So I'm rearranging scenes now. Thank God, that's actually possible for me to do.

Congrats, Ky!
GOODREADS

WIPs:
TATTOO LOVE - 14.8K

Old 05-30-2011, 01:16 AM   #205
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I'm doing a timeline as I go along. I'm thinking I'll just use that in the editing process instead of writing up a whole outline.

ETA: This video is adorable.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr

Last edited by lisalulu09; 05-30-2011 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #206
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hi guys, got 33k - so the WIP is moving along.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 05-30-2011, 01:41 AM   #207
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I hit just over 7K today.

ETA: WTF?!

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr

Last edited by lisalulu09; 05-30-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:10 AM   #208
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yay Lisa!

Question, maybe you guys can tell me. I watched a bunch of DR WHO out of order the other day on the 'marathon' and now am confused cause they kept jumping around.

Is Amy pregnant? Because the Dr. was looking at a gauge that kept going from pregnant to not... So, is it for Rory's benefit that the DR WHO was checking - or did Amy finally have that romp with the DR. like she was always hinting at and trying to lure him into. Just trying to get it all straight with some gaps.

Goodreads

Last edited by parumpdragon; 05-30-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:17 AM   #209
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
P-dragon:

Watch The Almost People.

And I'm pretty positive the Doctor never let anything happen between him and Amy.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 05-30-2011, 02:25 AM   #210
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
P-dragon:

Watch The Almost People.

And I'm pretty positive the Doctor never let anything happen between him and Amy.
Yeah, I've seen that one too, before the others. That would be part of the confusion. Because she was trying to pulling into her room and he was saying that he was 400 and something, and that it was her wedding day, and... And then he was sure that the crack in time/her wall had something to do with her specifically and revolved around her past.

So yeah, I didn't think anything happened but then there were all these other episodes mixed up/in with it, and I'm like ... okay, the baby check was the last I got to see - did I miss something?

THanks

Goodreads

Old 05-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #211
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I'm going to go to bed now. 'Night, guys.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 05-30-2011, 02:37 AM   #212
Thalia

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
p-dragon, we should totally chat about this, but Ky and some others haven't seen the most recent episode. PM me?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:42 AM   #213
Kyrie
Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)

Kyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputation
Thanks Tally. *tips hat*

*disappears back into writing*

A Terror of Darkness: v. 4.0 - 67k - waiting for beta comments

And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.

BLOGGER! YOUTUBE!
Old 05-30-2011, 02:53 AM   #214
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
I think I'm back in the writing game (yay block being over), but I can't write until Wednesday.

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 05-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #215
Thalia

Holy crap, the shadow of my door looked slightly like an angel wing and I FREAKED OUT. Damn you, Steven Moffat.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:03 AM   #216
Thalia

Just watched Army of Ghosts, starting in on Doomsday. Ah, this is fun.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:49 AM   #217
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I guess its been so dead around here because of DW?
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 05-30-2011, 06:18 AM   #218
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
I just slept for two hours *collapse* now I'll be tired all day. Sleeping makes me tired.

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 05-30-2011, 06:19 AM   #219
amlptj

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I know the feeling, same thing happens to me. Slept 12 hours yesterday then took a 4 hour nap only 6 hours after i woke up.

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 05-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #220
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

*Jumping threads in an effort to visit with as many people as possible. *

Goodreads

Old 05-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #221
amlptj

Hey parump!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 05-30-2011, 06:38 AM   #222
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Hi! How are you. I am wandering between here, the Hounds, and the OldPeeps thread. Just checking in on everybody. It appears I have started a war of words with Boston ... ah friendly competition - or fire...

Goodreads

Old 05-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #223
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

For the Dr Who fans...

I thought it was sooo cute the way she is looking at her figurine - that or she gets shrunk on DW, not really sure.

Goodreads

Old 05-30-2011, 06:49 AM   #224
amlptj

Have fun with the word war!

Hahahah i'm just sitting here watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 05-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #225
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

That is an amazing picture, Parump!

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Closed Thread