Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #15076
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrie View Post
Heya, HR. How's college treating you?
Very well. I've never been this busy in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
Don't you dare look on youtube taylor or I swear to all that is holy you will regret it for as long as you live.
Like. ^^This.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Old 09-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #15077
Bookgirl2021
A place where dreams are born

Location: In your head. I'm the little voice you hear all the time. And you thought that was your conscience!
Bookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Afternoon, friends. How's everyone doing?

Mirror Effect: 2K/65K On hold

OLS: Editing

My Website/Personal Blog
Old 09-25-2011, 12:20 AM   #15078
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Kyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admiration
Hi BG.

I just finished revising the first scene of Weeping. On to the second one I go! Then I need to do some stuff for my NF one. I wrote up a nice schedule last night for working on it.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:31 AM   #15079
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
Hi, guys.

I'm still not sure what to do with the playlist for Suns and Stars.
Untitled - YA Epic Fantasy - Writing the first draft

Reading:
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and his Boy" - CS Lewis

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 09-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #15080
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Kyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admiration
Why do you have to DO anything with it?
Old 09-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #15081
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admirationlisalulu09 has earned our admiration
I meant, I dunno whether to keep it or delete it...

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 09-25-2011, 02:11 AM   #15082
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
YOU GUYS I GOT INTO POTTERMORE.

...what do I do?

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 09-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #15083
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I'm on there -- FlightFeather104. Add me.

I'm stuck on the Quidditch bit. D:

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 09-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #15084
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Keep it as a regular playlist or something. Seriously, that is NOT something to even START worring about =__=
Old 09-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #15085
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
No, you add me. I'm the newbie.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 09-25-2011, 02:26 AM   #15086
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

I think I may have the final scene for Underdogs -- the only problem is, it's a friendship/relationship scene, so in other words, I don't have an end for the main plot. This also means the scenes will be out of order in the notebook, but that's not a problem, cause I'll be marking scenes (1, 2, 3...) as I think of them, cause they're probably be out of order.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 09-25-2011, 02:27 AM   #15087
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
No, you add me. I'm the newbie.
Rep me your name and I'll add you tomorrow.

ETA: And now I'm going to bed. 'Night, guys.

Reading:

Twitter
Tumblr

Last edited by lisalulu09; 09-25-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #15088
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*growls* Some days I really hate people.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 09-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #15089
chocowrites
scaredy cat

chocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have not written anything for a month.

why do i even call myself an aspiring writer.

/crawls into hole of shame
Old 09-25-2011, 05:32 AM   #15090
Horserider
Ever onward

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocowrites View Post
I have not written anything for a month.

why do i even call myself an aspiring writer.

/crawls into hole of shame
I know exactly what you mean.

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 09-25-2011, 05:58 AM   #15091
chocowrites
scaredy cat

chocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentschocowrites is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
i just opened my word doc for my wip for the first time.

oh god.

now I feel sad because my wip is not as bad as i thought it would be & i would like to start writing it again

but I don't remember how...

/writer fail
Old 09-25-2011, 06:38 AM   #15092
Horserider
Ever onward

Put fingers on keyboard and type words.

I haven't had inspiration in a long time. I tried to write something but it didn't really work out.

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 09-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #15093
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Taylor_Writes has a spectacular auraTaylor_Writes has a spectacular aura
I have the frigging flu, so I can't plot or anything because I can't get comfortable, I'm miserable and I will get tired.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #15094
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

That sucks
Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #15095
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

It do
Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #15096
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
I spent all day at a book festival, in which I met 12 different YA authors. Some of them write and publish 4-5 books a year (under various pen names).
Now I want to write.
But I have no ideas.

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 09-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #15097
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

I have a few ideas, but no energy or will to write
Old 09-25-2011, 07:52 AM   #15098
Horserider
Ever onward

The thing that sucks most about writing is the need to have both a desire to write and the ideas. I've had the desire for the last three weeks but no ideas.

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 09-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #15099
Bookgirl2021
A place where dreams are born

Location: In your head. I'm the little voice you hear all the time. And you thought that was your conscience!
Bookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And I haven't had a ton of desire, but a million ideas.

And now I'm off to bed. G'night, all!

Mirror Effect: 2K/65K On hold

OLS: Editing

My Website/Personal Blog

Last edited by Bookgirl2021; 09-25-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #15100
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Just wanted to pop on and randomly announce that I did a lot for my non-fiction book today. Emailed all of the people I needed to regarding interviews. One very famous voice actress has already emailed me back with a willingness to do an interview. I feel productive