Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #9426
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
Lol.

Once you live in America your entire life...the UK looks really appealing.

And ELU! *pounces*
It's true.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Old 08-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #9427
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
It is so true.

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 AM   #9428
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Taylor_Writes has a spectacular auraTaylor_Writes has a spectacular aura
I really don't like how Harry Potter don't have bonus features. That's the second best thing, apart from the movie.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #9429
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

I killed it. Oh noes.

I'm trying to come up with magical objects, and I'm half tempted to base them all off JKR. But, I'm holding back.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #9430
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm reading Forever in between watching episodes of Avatar.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 08-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #9431
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

I see.

I need a new show. Criminal Minds ins boring, now that I've seen all the good episodes way too many times. I'm thinking NCIS...
Old 08-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #9432
Horserider
Ever onward

I love NCIS. I also suggest Burn Notice.

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 08-17-2011, 06:52 AM   #9433
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

I tried finding Burn Notice, but I couldn't find it.

Oh! And Rookie Ablue. Heh C'est canadien, je ponse.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #9434
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
About the stereotypes, Canadian stereotypes are the best. I love them.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 08-17-2011, 07:19 AM   #9435
Horserider
Ever onward

Nice location, Tally

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 08-17-2011, 07:34 AM   #9436
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

I like making ones about main landers. Whenever they come here... Gosh. They're so funny.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #9437
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Where are you, Tay?

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 08-17-2011, 07:47 AM   #9438
Bookgirl2021
A place where dreams are born

Location: In your head. I'm the little voice you hear all the time. And you thought that was your conscience!
Bookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just popping on to catch up and say hi. Leaving in nine hours, and I have to pack and get stuff together, and maybe make a batch of peanut butter cookies, and write a note to my uncle (who works swing and is doing overtime, so still has at least four hours before he'll be home) before going to bed. And I'm already exhausted.

How's everybody else doing?

Awaking Melody: FINISHED! (12/26/13)
Mirror Effect: 2/65K

OLS: Editing

My Website/Personal Blog
A BookGirl's Reviews
Old 08-17-2011, 07:52 AM   #9439
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
Where are you, Tay?
I'm "on the rock". Newfoundland.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #9440
Horserider
Ever onward

*drags self away from book*

BG: I'm okay. My mom just came in my room. She ate some of the peach cobbler and she wants me to make another batch before I leave.

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:

Old 08-17-2011, 08:05 AM   #9441
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

It feels like my eyes are going to pop out of my head. I've been searching up mythical creatures for who knows how long. I didn't find anything interesting that isn't as common as a Griffin or a Unicorn.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #9442
Elysium
believe

Location: In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvania other times
Elysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsElysium is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*mouth waters* Peach cobbler.

Now I want something sweet. But sadly there is nothing sweet in the house. Grr.

UNFAIR
A Dark Retelling of Snow White
Old 08-17-2011, 08:38 AM   #9443
Bookgirl2021
A place where dreams are born

Location: In your head. I'm the little voice you hear all the time. And you thought that was your conscience!
Bookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBookgirl2021 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
HR: Lucky it's so simple, huh?

Taylor: If you want, tomorrow I can link you to some interesting stuff. I can't tonight, because it's all on my laptop, and the wireless doesn't work up here.

Ely: You want some recipes? The one I gave HR (and she made) is really simple, and *REALLY* good.

ETA

....Okay, I guess I'm off to bed. Night, all!

Awaking Melody: FINISHED! (12/26/13)
Mirror Effect: 2/65K

OLS: Editing

My Website/Personal Blog
A BookGirl's Reviews

Last edited by Bookgirl2021; 08-17-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #9444
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
anyone still up?
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 08-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #9445
Keagerz
He Who Plays With Dolls

Keagerz is a shiny, shiny jewelKeagerz is a shiny, shiny jewel
I'm here, only I'm an hour after you posted! :X So I have no clue if you're still here or not!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #9446
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Morning team.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #9447
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 is a splendid one to beholdlisalulu09 is a splendid one to beholdlisalulu09 is a splendid one to behold
Hey, guys.
The Pages of My Heart - YA Contemporary Romance - On hold

Reading:
"Starcrossed" - Josephine Angelini

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #9448
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

INEEDTHOSELINKS.

Ahem.

Morning.

I'm off to swim team.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #9449
lisalulu09
Potterhead Gleek

lisalulu09 is a splendid one to beholdlisalulu09 is a splendid one to beholdlisalulu09 is a splendid one to behold
Hi, Taylor.
The Pages of My Heart - YA Contemporary Romance - On hold

Reading:
"Starcrossed" - Josephine Angelini

Twitter
Tumblr
Old 08-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #9450
Taylor_Writes
#teampeeta

Hi, Lisa.

Okay. I must be going. See you in two hours