Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #8226
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Awww...

*puts away my slide ruler*

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (43k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #8227
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sorry.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #8228
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nah, it's okay!

It means you're writing more on your UF, which means I get to read the WHOLE THING SOON!

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (43k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #8229
Kyrie
Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)

Kyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputationKyrie has a double-platinum reputation
Hallo, all.

A Terror of Darkness: v. 4.0 - 67k - waiting for beta comments

And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.

BLOGGER! YOUTUBE!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #8230
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yay my boss is buying everyone lunch today! I'm getting Cheese Fries! YUMMM

Hows everyones day going?
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #8231
Keagerz
He Who Plays With Dolls

Keagerz is a shiny, shiny jewelKeagerz is a shiny, shiny jewel
Yumm cheese fries! o wo I am very jealous!

I really want to write a story or a novel based on this one morbid song lyric. XD But no! I must work on my current one!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #8232
amlptj

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
yeah everyone in my office is jealous too, becaue they got healthy things like wraps and suff and here i go with a massive plate of cheese fries!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #8233
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
Morning

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #8234
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

Allaboutwords13 is well-respected
Hey guys. Sorry i havent been on at all today. I was out, and then i got my new phone. and well... the rest is history. I've been so into my phone... it's so pretty!

"You know how it is in the kid's book world; it's just bunny eat bunny."
Old 08-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #8235
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Hey, you guys! My house is being packed, I'm in a state of trauma.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 08-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #8236
amlptj

Sorry Tally!

And Congrats on the new phone Kat, what did you get?

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #8237
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlptj View Post
Sorry Tally!

And Congrats on the new phone Kat, what did you get?
Thanks. A samsung Galaxy s2. It's the most beautiful thing in the world! xD hahah

Old 08-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #8238
amlptj

oh i've heard good things about that.

This weekend i'm getting an Iphone 4

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #8239
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

Oooooh you're jumping on the apple bandwagon, are you? tut tut. :P jk. I'm not a fan of the iphone. I've not heard great things. Although, my new phone is almost like the iphone, just without the apple logo. mwahahaha
It's like cheating death. lol

Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #8240
MysteryRiter
Murder isn't so bad...

MysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Hi, amlptj. First off, I don't think I know what to call you. I also wanna help you with your title so can you describe a little about the book first. Thank you!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #8241
amlptj

See i HATE Mac computers, but i do love and addicted to ipods. I carry my ipod touch everywhere with me because i listen to music almost 24/7. But to have a phone (my phone now is a pain in the ass) and an ipod on one easy to carry device that only needs one charger, would be a Godsend!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #8242
amlptj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryRiter View Post
Hi, amlptj. First off, I don't think I know what to call you. I also wanna help you with your title so can you describe a little about the book first. Thank you!
Thanks! And my names Ally.

Um i actually started a thread for it. heres the link the plot and everything is there.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=221567

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #8243
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

Oh well.. i like my ipod touch, but i couldnt manage having it all on one device. What if i lost it? then that's my music AND phone gone

Old 08-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #8244
amlptj

hehehe yeah true! My boyfriend is a phone junky and is absolutely in love with the android company and really wants me to get the thunderbolt... he hates the fact i want an iphone, but oh well i'm still going to get it! I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #8245
MysteryRiter
Murder isn't so bad...

MysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudgeMysteryRiter is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Oh sorry, ally. It says I need a password. Can you tell me the password? I like making titles.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #8246
amlptj

Oh sorry "vista" thats the password for everything except the Erotic forums i believe.

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 08-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #8247
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

Anyone like the song 'Jar of Hearts' by Christina Perri? I love it. It's so haunting, and melodic, and quite sad. Sort of suits certain parts of my story.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #8248
Zoealea
Mmmm, caffeine.

Zoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolnessZoealea leaves trails of profuse coolness
I love that song! It's going to be the first song on my SNI's playlist.

Detachable (NaNo novel)-
1.6k/50k

Old 08-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #8249
Imbroglio
PERPETUAL EXISTENTIAL CRISIS VICTIM

Imbroglio is a glorious beacon of lightImbroglio is a glorious beacon of lightImbroglio is a glorious beacon of light
Morning, twifties (Weasleys)!

CURRENTLY READING: Furies of Calderon|Boneshaker
Old 08-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #8250
Allaboutwords13
You Snooze, You Lose!

It's really impatient of me, but i'm already planning what I want my next story to be. I say story because 'book' seems very... official, and right now i'm so far in the beginning stages, i'd feel weird calling it a book. haha. oh well. I really, really, really want to write a YA fantasy love story.

Closed Thread