Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Young Adult
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #27101
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Kyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admiration
To my FB! Which is being disgustingly slow which is why I'm not on there lately except tomorrow I have to be there a lot because I need to get back to messaging cosplayers...anyway. To my FB!

And yay for the expertise of Para!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #27102
Parametric
phoenix blazing

Parametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsParametric is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Such as it is.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:07 AM   #27103
Thalia
better off with a really good lie

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Off to do homework! And make tea! And then plot more Sherlockettes!

Note: Until I have an actual title, that novel will be called Sherlockettes.

-E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Old 03-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #27104
amlptj
Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Think i'm going to have to quite writing for tonight, after rock climbing my fingers are killing me! Its so insane how much stain you don't really but on your arms, but fingers.
WiP Editing first book FREAKs

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller
Rewrite -1/2 done On Hold

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Legend of a Freak (Blog!)
Old 03-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #27105
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Kyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admirationKyla Laufreyson has earned our admiration
I'm working on a scene of Lifelike...it's almost done, then I'm sending this off to a friend. Along with my Weeping cover, since she's a huge Weeping fangirl, lol.

Rock-climbing is something I'd be too afraid to do. I am a wimpy person.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #27106
Thalia

Thalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthoodThalia is a candidate for sainthood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna Sterling View Post
I'm working on a scene of Lifelike...it's almost done, then I'm sending this off to a friend. Along with my Weeping cover, since she's a huge Weeping fangirl, lol.

Rock-climbing is something I'd be too afraid to do. I am a wimpy person.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #27107
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
^Did the part of the cover that isn't the actual photo. And did it awesomely.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #27108
Thalia

*blushes*

'TWAS FUN. 'TWAS FUN INDEED.

ETA: tell me what your friend thinks of it? or do I know this friend?

Old 03-05-2012, 04:28 AM   #27109
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

I'll let you know what she says. I don't think you know her--she was in the family chat on skype but was never around much.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 AM   #27110
CharacterInWhite
Kind of a big deal

CharacterInWhite has a spectacular aura
I'd totally pick up a novel called Sherlockettes, incidentally.

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Old 03-05-2012, 04:33 AM   #27111
Thalia

rreeeeeeeeeaaaaaally? maybe I will call it that.

CHEMISTRY HOMEWORK FINISH YOURSELF SO I CAN GET BACK TO SOPHIE'S HEROIC ATTEMPTS TO GET VERONIKA OFF THE WEED.

Old 03-05-2012, 04:44 AM   #27112
Thalia

YAY ARI'S AVI YAY

*full of gleefulness*

Old 03-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #27113
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
YAY ARI'S AVI YAY

*full of gleefulness*
Old 03-05-2012, 04:56 AM   #27114
amlptj

amlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsamlptj is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Chemistry homework sucks. It plagues me every day. But if you need help i'm sure i can handle highschool chem. Did get a 97 in HS. If only i could get those grades now!

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 AM   #27115
Thalia

I'm doing molar conversions. I actually understand this (only thing I understand) BUT my calculator is upstairs AND I'm a lazy biatch.

BUT I AM SO GOING TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER IN THE FUTURE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I GOT 72 ON MY CHEMISTRY EXAM AND I'M HORRIBLE AT MATH AND ALL THAT SCIENCY STUFF AND I AM SO GOING TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:02 AM   #27116
amlptj

No problem. I'm bad at math too but a calculator and formula is all you really need.

Email, or PM me anytime you need help.

Unsung Zeros
Psychological Thriller

The Amnesia Journey
YA Fantasy

RBSL
Contemp/romantic comedy

Old 03-05-2012, 05:06 AM   #27117
Thalia

THANK YE KINDLY.

I sucked it up and fetched my calculator. LOOK AT YOU OH PRETTY GRAPHIC CALCULATOR I LOVE THEE SO. YOU ANSWER MY MATH PROBLEMS FOR ME.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #27118
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Once Upon a Time is so sad right now. But I love this show. So freaking much.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #27119
Thalia

I am gonna catch up once Hairspray rehearsals have died down.

I've heard about most of what I've missed, but stilllllll.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #27120
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

I haven't missed an episode since it started. My main two statements on it are:

1) I am in love with Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin.

2) I hate this edition of Prince Charming. He needs a solid punch to the face.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #27121
Thalia

my favorite character last time I was watching was...

HENRY THE GENIUS BOY.

And Ruby.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #27122
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Ruby's story is next week's episode
Old 03-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #27123
Thalia

SO I HEAR.

okie-dokie, let's plot Sherlockettes!

Old 03-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #27124
Kyla Laufreyson
My Protagonists Hate Me

Hooray for plotting! I want to plot something, but I need to figure out the actual you know...story. I had this idea (thanks to listening to Memories by Within Temptation) to do a novel that has two storylines in one--a what happened then and what's happening now. Each will be its own complete thing, but going on at different times.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #27125
Horserider
Ever onward

Horserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHorserider is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Once Upon a Time is so sad right now. But I love this show. So freaking much.
I know. I want the queen to fall off a cliff. I haven't hated a character this much since Umbridge.

Quote:
I haven't missed an episode since it started. My main two statements on it are:

1) I am in love with Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin.

2) I hate this edition of Prince Charming. He needs a solid punch to the face.
I agree on both statements. Rumpel is a brilliant character. I like Charming in the book but not in the real world. His personality is really annoying.

I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right. ~The Book Thief

WIPs:

Weredragon - revisions

Currently Reading:
Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Closed Thread