Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 07:38 AM   #7051
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Is that another trick question?
Old 03-21-2007, 07:50 AM   #7052
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

dancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputation
don't you know me well enough to answer that question yourself?
Old 03-21-2007, 07:51 AM   #7053
Mandy-Jane
venturing ever further into the unknown

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Does anyone really know anyone?

Old 03-21-2007, 07:52 AM   #7054
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

dancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputationdancingandflying has a golden reputation
why? are you a double agent?
Old 03-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #7055
The Scip
...walks this way.

The Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolness
If i tell you, do I have to kill you?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:59 AM   #7056
Mandy-Jane

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How would you kill me?

Old 03-22-2007, 02:06 AM   #7057
Jenan Mac
The Deadliest Bunny

Jenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolness
Would you prefer slow and gruesome or quick and excruciatingly painful?

The bones tell me...nothing.

(Willow)
Old 03-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #7058
Solatium
practical experience, FTW

Solatium is well-respected
Is the gruesome version not excruciatingly painful?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:10 AM   #7059
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

is that the one you prefer?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #7060
Mandy-Jane

How about quick and painless?

Old 03-22-2007, 10:46 AM   #7061
Solatium

Can't we hear some more about slow and/or painful?
Old 03-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #7062
Mandy-Jane

Do you like to see people suffer?

Old 03-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #7063
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

would it be bad if i do?
Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #7064
The Scip
...walks this way.

The Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolness
What are you trying to say?
Old 03-23-2007, 02:11 AM   #7065
Mandy-Jane

Just what kind of person are you?

Old 03-23-2007, 02:22 AM   #7066
Solatium

Judgmental and intolerant as you are, how can you live with yourself?
Old 03-23-2007, 02:31 AM   #7067
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

how do i live?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:38 AM   #7068
Mandy-Jane

I don't know. How do you live?

Old 03-23-2007, 04:40 AM   #7069
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

why would i tell you?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:37 PM   #7070
The Scip
...walks this way.

Would you tells us if we told you first?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #7071
Mandy-Jane

Are you going to tell me?

Old 03-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #7072
The Scip
...walks this way.

Do you want me to?
Old 03-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #7073
Mandy-Jane

Do you want to?

Old 03-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #7074
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Where are we going with this?
Old 03-23-2007, 05:49 PM   #7075
dancingandflying
Is it tea time yet?

wasn't i asked the question in the first place?
Closed Thread