Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 04:22 AM   #6951
Jenan Mac
The Deadliest Bunny

Jenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolnessJenan Mac leaves trails of profuse coolness
Are we counting satellite as cable?

The bones tell me...nothing.

(Willow)
Old 03-05-2007, 05:26 AM   #6952
LizzieGirl
practical experience, FTW

LizzieGirl is on a distinguished road
What do you think?

My Articles:
Goals 2008:
  1. Working on the writing course
  2. Work on Publishing in the newspaper
  3. Win NaNo again
Old 03-05-2007, 05:59 AM   #6953
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Was it my turn to think?
Old 03-05-2007, 06:23 AM   #6954
Mandy-Jane
venturing ever further into the unknown

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Don't you think we should do something different?

Old 03-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #6955
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Like what?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:59 AM   #6956
Solatium

Solatium is well-respected
Can we start making declarative statements, or is that out of the question?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #6957
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What WAS the question, again?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #6958
oarsman
Salt water is the cure

oarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsoarsman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Would two more gigabytes of memory help you?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #6959
pconsidine
Too Adorkable for Words

pconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for President
What happens if someone doesn't ask a question?

Feel free to buy my book:
An Expatriate Goes to the Museum – A Photo Essay
Old 03-06-2007, 02:21 AM   #6960
Mandy-Jane

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Why don't we find out?

Old 03-06-2007, 05:37 AM   #6961
Solatium

Okay, lets.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #6962
The Scip
...walks this way.

The Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolness
um...now what?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:35 PM   #6963
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
We watch this thread sink?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #6964
The Scip
...walks this way.

The Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolnessThe Scip leaves trails of profuse coolness
Will that happen?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:46 AM   #6965
kdnxdr
One of the most important people in the world

kdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If no one asked a question in a crowded room, would anyone hear it?

Here is our new website for culinary classes and tours:

http://www.rolandparny.com

Blog: Food For Thought http://www.rolandparny.com/food-for-thought.html
Old 03-07-2007, 06:33 AM   #6966
kdnxdr

kdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hello?

Old 03-07-2007, 06:41 AM   #6967
Mandy-Jane

Is hello a question?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #6968
Solatium

Doesn't that depend on whether someone answers it?
Old 03-07-2007, 09:45 AM   #6969
kdnxdr

Can't hello be a statement and a question, depending how you use it and your intonation?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #6970
Solatium

Don't you mean "a statement or a question"?
Old 03-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #6971
Mandy-Jane

What are you really asking?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #6972
kdnxdr

Isn't that just a classic example of why I should get off this crazy computer and go to bed?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #6973
Mandy-Jane

Is your computer crazy?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #6974
Solatium

Aren't they all?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #6975
tony1
figuring it all out

tony1 is on a distinguished road
aren't they supposed to be?