Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 09:50 AM   #6926
Angelinity
absent

Angelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
don't we need to define the separating line between truth and untruth before we can ask the question?
Old 02-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #6927
pconsidine
Too Adorkable for Words

pconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for President
Why doesn't the English language have a word or phrase that means "unask the question"?

Feel free to buy my book:
An Expatriate Goes to the Museum – A Photo Essay
Old 02-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #6928
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Maybe to encourage people to keep asking questions?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #6929
pconsidine
Too Adorkable for Words

pconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for Presidentpconsidine should run for President
But do we ever get useful answers?

Old 02-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #6930
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Isn't every answer useful in its own way?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:03 PM   #6931
pconsidine
Too Adorkable for Words

Have you ever wondered how you wound up stuck under the ice of a lake in winter? Does that seem as useful as asking "how am I going to get out"?

Old 02-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #6932
Angelinity
absent

Angelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngelinity is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
are you speaking from experience?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:52 PM   #6933
pconsidine
Too Adorkable for Words

Wouldn't it make a great article for Boy's Life or something if I was?

Old 02-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #6934
PrettySpecialGal
roll, roll, roll in ze hay

PrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputation
Are you a boy?
Old 02-28-2007, 01:22 AM   #6935
Mandy-Jane
venturing ever further into the unknown

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And do you have a life?

Old 02-28-2007, 01:25 AM   #6936
PrettySpecialGal

PrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputation
I'm here, aren't I?
Old 02-28-2007, 01:25 AM   #6937
PrettySpecialGal

....and you, too?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 AM   #6938
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

writerterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Did this conversation fizzle?

Check out my etsy shop!
Awesome new stuff just posted! TerriberriOriginals.etsy.com

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way, the easy stuff should be all up hill. TL Wies

The tallest mountain you will ever climb is getting over yourself.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:08 PM   #6939
JeanneTGC
I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
WPR Dominatrix

JeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJeanneTGC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What is a little fizzle, in the grand scheme of things?

Action, Adventure, Romance & Humor
Coming December 2, 2014, Universal Alien -- Preorder NOW!

--Click the covers to go to my website for details & more!

Submit your poetry, humor & shorts to Raphael's Village!
Old 03-03-2007, 05:59 AM   #6940
Solatium
practical experience, FTW

Solatium is well-respected
What's the grand scheme of things?
Old 03-04-2007, 04:25 AM   #6941
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can I have some Grand Marnier instead?
Old 03-04-2007, 06:09 AM   #6942
LizzieGirl

LizzieGirl is on a distinguished road
Did you find one?

My Articles:
Goals 2008:
  1. Working on the writing course
  2. Work on Publishing in the newspaper
  3. Win NaNo again
Old 03-04-2007, 06:42 AM   #6943
Mandy-Jane

Mandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMandy-Jane is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can I have one too?

Old 03-04-2007, 06:44 AM   #6944
MajorDrums
Kidnapper

MajorDrums has a spectacular auraMajorDrums has a spectacular aura
Could you stop at just one?
Old 03-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #6945
Solatium

Solatium is well-respected
Are they like salted peanuts?
Old 03-04-2007, 09:14 AM   #6946
Mandy-Jane

Do they make you thirsty?

Old 03-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #6947
hermit authoress
citanaf draoB

hermit authoress is on a distinguished road
What movie rating is that question, exactly?

Old 03-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #6948
kdnxdr
One of the most important people in the world

kdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskdnxdr is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Is it at the video rental yet?

Here is our new website for culinary classes and tours:

http://www.rolandparny.com

Blog: Food For Thought http://www.rolandparny.com/food-for-thought.html
Old 03-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #6949
Mandy-Jane

Or is it still on at the movies?

Old 03-05-2007, 01:48 AM   #6950
LizzieGirl

LizzieGirl is on a distinguished road
What was the last movie you saw not on cable?

My Articles:
Goals 2008:
  1. Working on the writing course
  2. Work on Publishing in the newspaper
  3. Win NaNo again
Closed Thread