Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #601
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Would you definitely stop at two?

See how careful review of others' works can give you insight into your own!

Old 12-04-2005, 11:43 PM   #602
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

threedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If it was great, wouldn't you want three or four?

Old 12-05-2005, 04:36 AM   #603
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

writerterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can I have three?

Check out my etsy shop!
Awesome new stuff just posted! TerriberriOriginals.etsy.com

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way, the easy stuff should be all up hill. TL Wies

The tallest mountain you will ever climb is getting over yourself.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:39 AM   #604
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

poetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentspoetinahat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Will you promise not to give one back?

Old 12-05-2005, 04:51 AM   #605
PrettySpecialGal
roll, roll, roll in ze hay

PrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputation
Would you promise to take it anyway?
Old 12-05-2005, 04:55 AM   #606
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

Would you do double-or-nothing?

Old 12-05-2005, 04:58 AM   #607
PrettySpecialGal

PrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputationPrettySpecialGal has a double-platinum reputation
Do you doubt that I would?
Old 12-05-2005, 05:26 AM   #608
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

threedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do you doubt that I doubt that you would?

Old 12-05-2005, 05:53 AM   #609
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

If you don't like it, do you want a do-over?

Old 12-05-2005, 05:56 AM   #610
PrettySpecialGal

Would you go for a do-over-again?
Old 12-05-2005, 06:47 AM   #611
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Red Rover, Red Rover - Who's Coming Over?
Old 12-05-2005, 09:48 AM   #612
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

writerterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Can I come over?

Check out my etsy shop!

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way, the easy stuff should be all up hill. TL Wies

Old 12-05-2005, 09:54 AM   #613
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

Can you bring your Twister game?

Old 12-05-2005, 09:57 AM   #614
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

Do you have carpet or hard flooring?

Check out my etsy shop!

Old 12-05-2005, 09:59 AM   #615
My-Immortal
Mr. Invisible

My-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do you mind rug burns?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #616
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

Do you have any rug burn cream?

Check out my etsy shop!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:02 AM   #617
My-Immortal
Mr. Invisible

My-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMy-Immortal is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Would you use it if I did?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:10 AM   #618
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

Does a fish have lips?

Check out my etsy shop!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:11 AM   #619
poetinahat
Bumpkin
SuperModerator

do they get chapped?

Old 12-05-2005, 10:12 AM   #620
My-Immortal
Mr. Invisible

Would you kiss them if they did?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:13 AM   #621
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

Does a chicken have lips?

Check out my etsy shop!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:16 AM   #622
My-Immortal
Mr. Invisible

What would a chicken do with lips?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:17 AM   #623
PrettySpecialGal

Why do you want to know?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:17 AM   #624
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

Would she kiss a fish?

Check out my etsy shop!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:19 AM   #625
My-Immortal
Mr. Invisible

Why would a chicken kiss a fish?
Closed Thread