Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 04:34 AM   #5451
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Location: NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HELL every fall and winter.
persiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolness
Isn't that self explanatory?
Old 09-02-2006, 05:01 AM   #5452
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Or is it self-contradictory?

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think I知 disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Old 09-02-2006, 06:32 AM   #5453
davids
Banned

davids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Or is it in fact perpendicular?
Old 09-02-2006, 07:19 AM   #5454
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Location: NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HELL every fall and winter.
persiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolness
Could you possibly triangulate that for me?
Old 09-02-2006, 07:23 AM   #5455
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

StoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
But isn't it more hip to be square?
Old 09-02-2006, 07:31 AM   #5456
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Maybe, do you think I should get a round tuit?
Old 09-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #5457
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do you think you should sleep on it?

People think I知 disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Old 09-02-2006, 06:13 PM   #5458
Bufty
Let's see what's on special today..

Bufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBufty is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah- to sleep, perchance to dream, perhaps?
Old 09-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #5459
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

StoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Why do you need sleep to dream? Can't you just daydream?
Old 09-02-2006, 07:28 PM   #5460
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Couldn't that get you fired?

Old 09-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #5461
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

What if you don't have a job - are you allowed to daydream then?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:18 PM   #5462
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Shouldn't you be out looking for a job instead? (Yes, brother-in-law, I mean you.)

Old 09-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #5463
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Do you think he needs one? Is he a leech?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #5464
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

Would you prefer a leech or a mooch?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #5465
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Isnt that kind of the same thing -- especially when it's your groceries he's inhaling?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:36 PM   #5466
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

If he's inhaling groceries, wouldn't he choke?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #5467
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

I've seen my son inhale groceries many times and he never chokes, should I ask him how he does it?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:44 PM   #5468
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

Does he at least take them out of the bag first?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:46 PM   #5469
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

I've seen my son inhale groceries many times and he never chokes, should I ask him how he does it?
Old 09-03-2006, 05:04 AM   #5470
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Would he tell you if he knew?

Old 09-03-2006, 06:28 AM   #5471
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Would you want to know the answer if he told me?
Old 09-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #5472
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Would it keep my kids from doing the same thing?

Old 09-03-2006, 07:25 AM   #5473
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Don't you have to feed them daily?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #5474
WerenCole
Funny what? Do I amuse you?

WerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputationWerenCole has a double-platinum reputation
Is there actually a correct answer to that question?
Old 09-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #5475
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Is there actually a single correct answer to any question?
Closed Thread