Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:01 PM   #5176
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Isn't it awfully hot there in Cuba?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #5177
davids
Banned

davids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Musechen-do you think it is hotter in Gitmo than where his ultimate destination may be?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #5178
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

MidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnightMuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Do they have sunscreen down there?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #5179
davids
Banned

davids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdavids is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Does the sun shine in gitmo?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:44 AM   #5180
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Is there shade there?
Old 08-09-2006, 01:04 AM   #5181
Cath
Rawr
AW Moderator

Cath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Never mind the shade - what's the sangria like?

"Many and various, strange and multitudinous are the friends that befriend me in this world, yet I never found one false or that did not surpass me in some virtue."
Wilfred Owen in a letter home.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:08 AM   #5182
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Is there such a thing as a sangria slurpee - and if there is - can I have one, please?
Old 08-09-2006, 01:09 AM   #5183
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

They have Sangria ???
Old 08-09-2006, 01:09 AM   #5184
Cath
Rawr
AW Moderator

Cath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCath is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What, they don't? Why am I here, then?

"Many and various, strange and multitudinous are the friends that befriend me in this world, yet I never found one false or that did not surpass me in some virtue."
Old 08-09-2006, 01:19 AM   #5185
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Didn't you come for the .....TE-QUILA?

HTTP://nanowrimo.org/participants/Jaycinth

ahem:I Blame this project on the 'cabbies'...
***Oh..Dedication..oopsie...

I'm designing 'Full Time' for Aquarius Custom Jewelry. Come see the sparkling fun. My work is featured on Page 1!
I'm editing the 'Sensible Man' I STILL love these unpaid gigs

Old 08-09-2006, 01:25 AM   #5186
davids
Banned

Is that TE-QUILA or her sister Margarita?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:38 AM   #5187
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Location: NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HELL every fall and winter.
persiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolness
Wasnt Margarita deported the other day?
Old 08-09-2006, 03:34 AM   #5188
MidnightMuse
Midnight Reading

Didn't you hear about her being a Rum runner?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:01 AM   #5189
dclary
Survivor

dclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdclary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Doesn't this remind everyone of a bad episode of Who's Line is it Anyway?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:02 AM   #5190
Cath
Rawr
AW Moderator

Weren't all episodes of Who's Line bad anyway?

Old 08-09-2006, 04:24 AM   #5191
davids
Banned

Cath your puddy tat is looking at us slyly-she knows we have no clue-especially about what the hell WHO'S LINE is- yah on the tv we know but we are allowed only restricted viewing
Old 08-09-2006, 04:54 AM   #5192
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Location: NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HELL every fall and winter.
persiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolnesspersiphone_hellecat leaves trails of profuse coolness
Don't they still have Elian in Cuba?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:58 AM   #5193
davids
Banned

Don't you have to take it in a glass of Rum with coconut butter spread on your derriere?
Old 08-09-2006, 05:00 AM   #5194
persiphone_hellecat
Banned

Is Elian the one who does the cocoa butter?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:32 PM   #5195
NightWynde
practical experience, FTW

NightWynde is on a distinguished road
Doesn't cocoa butter smell like you could mix it up with a bit of tequila, add a little umbrella and pass it off as a mixed drink?

Old 08-09-2006, 02:33 PM   #5196
P.H.Delarran
here for a minute...catch me?

P.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsP.H.Delarran is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
wouldn't it be better with Schnapps?

Absolute Poetry, Vol. 1 - out now

Old 08-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #5197
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Have you ever had a schnapps hangover?

HTTP://nanowrimo.org/participants/Jaycinth

ahem:I Blame this project on the 'cabbies'...
***Oh..Dedication..oopsie...

I'm designing 'Full Time' for Aquarius Custom Jewelry. Come see the sparkling fun. My work is featured on Page 1!
I'm editing the 'Sensible Man' I STILL love these unpaid gigs

Old 08-09-2006, 07:31 PM   #5198
davids
Banned

Have you ever tried to stand up quickly after a schnapps hangover?
Old 08-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #5199
DeborahM
I need espresso & chocolate!

DeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudgeDeborahM is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Then tried crawling out into the sunlight with a schnapps hangover?

As Deb drifts toward bottom, mask held in place
Her mirth climbs to the surface, fins drawn in grace
And young niece sifting bubbles, rises in space
To join aunt in this peace, love born to haste. - Silver King
Old 08-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #5200
davids
Banned

Have you ever got your head stuck in the toilet bowl after a schnapps hangover?
Closed Thread