Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #8626
Undercover
I got it covered

Undercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No, he got hit over the head with the candlestick I think.

Am I the only one clueless here?

Disconnected
Undercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #8627
L.J.
Liza Jane Doesn't Live Here Anymore

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nah, you just have to pretend to understand what the inmates are talking about.

Are you taking any prescription medication?
L.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:42 AM   #8628
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Not anymore.

Do I need to change my locks again?
Don Evan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #8629
Undercover
I got it covered

Undercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You left your keys at my house

House party anyone?

Disconnected
Old 03-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #8630
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Maybe...

But do you think you should change your socks first?
Old 03-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #8631
Undercover
I got it covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
No, not at all, they work fine...

*clicky click*

See?

Yeah, you're like speed lightning too.

Disconnected
Old 03-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #8632
Undercover
I got it covered

Haha. Not sure.

Can I go again?

Disconnected
Old 03-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #8633
Don Evan Scott

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No.

How about you head on over to the ban thread?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #8634
Don Evan Scott

Every day that I am not dead is a good day.

Nothing like a positive attitude, right?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:10 AM   #8635
Don Evan Scott

I think it's even.

We should probably dislike each other, shouldn't we?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #8636
Don Evan Scott

No.

There's some common groung there, huh?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #8637
Don Evan Scott

I had no idea you were so agreeable.

What are you taking?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #8638
Don Evan Scott

I think she sees Hello Kitty in pieces of toast.

How crazy is that?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #8639
Don Evan Scott

Maybe.

More brussels sprouts?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #8640
L.J.

One is too many.

A pound of bacon?
Old 03-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #8641
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
A fresh pound of bacon...

Does anything else compare enough to exchange?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #8642
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Grits.

Got any?

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post

Whoo-hoo! I got Laverned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess! I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:55 AM   #8643
L.J.

I had some.

Cheese or plain?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:09 AM   #8644
Don Evan Scott

The sarcasm is deafening.

What happened to my steak and eggs?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:31 AM   #8645
Don Evan Scott

I'm actually OK with that.

Surprised?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:40 AM   #8646
L.J.

Nah.

But you know it doesn't help when you drink a six-pack, right?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 AM   #8647
Don Evan Scott

I know.

A case is better, right?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #8648
Don Evan Scott

I can do that, but...

How am I going to get any excercize if you keep taking beers out of the case?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:10 AM   #8649
L.J.

Go to the Jim....I mean, gym.

Beam me up, Scotty?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #8650
Don Evan Scott

OK, sure.

Ready to go back home to the mothership already?