Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #8176
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Chicken tastes like frog legs, while collard greens taste like poo.

Who wants to eat something so fancy it needs a collar?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:41 AM   #8177
Snitchcat
Drifting through the clouds

Snitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnitchcat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Those are ruffles.

How's the feathery one?
Dare you to click:
Snitchcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #8178
catian
Learning to read more, post less

catian is well-respected
those red sofas you mean

How do you spell your real name?
'an adjective can sustain an enormous deal over a word, call in the neutral for a dash of normal'

'the world must upgrade in mentality'
catian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #8179
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Like Cell Block H, Wing 3, you mean?

Q&A
Silent Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #8180
thepicpic
No longer student. Need new title.

thepicpic is well-respected
Why yes, that's me.

How did you know?
thepicpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #8181
swachski
PumpkinToes

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
She must be a strange looking bird with three wings and all.

And who names blocks of cells anyway? Is she a microbiologist?

eta:picpicpicpic cut in line but I ain't changing my Q&A
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #8182
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes! A mad one!

Think she has an insane plan to make Honey I Shrunk the Kids a reality?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #8183
thepicpic

I don't think. Court orders.

Reasonable?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #8184
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

No. Treasonable.

Off with her head?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #8185
thepicpic

Sure...

Wait, who's head?
Old 02-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #8186
Charles Farley
Bango Skank

Charles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Which movie to take a fish head to see.

Do they still let them in for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
*becomes hopelessly enmeshed in the narcissism*
Charles Farley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #8187
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

No, you're thinking of horses' heads.

Are you still wearing those concrete boots?
Old 02-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #8188
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
concrete boots are the new chuck taylors.

Do they help your vertical leap?
Old 02-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #8189
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

No, thank you. I'm dieting.

Look at me from the side - do I look thinner to you?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #8190
swachski
PumpkinToes

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
As thin as a hair.

See what I did there?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #8191
Cella
Boo!

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
where?

what's in there?
Old 02-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #8192
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think it's hiding.

Does it peek out?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #8193
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Usually in the mornings, yeah.

Is that normal?
Old 02-29-2012, 01:47 AM   #8194
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes.

Are things winding down about now?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:55 AM   #8195
L.J.
Liza Jane Doesn't Live Here Anymore

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm winding down.

But then again, was I ever wound up?
L.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:06 AM   #8196
L.J.

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh...yeah....

How could I forget?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #8197
Charles Farley
Bango Skank

Charles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCharles Farley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Selective memory.

How's that working for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
*becomes hopelessly enmeshed in the narcissism*
Charles Farley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:52 AM   #8198
L.J.

It was working fine 'til my 'friends' came along.

How's that Jack Daniels working for you?
Old 02-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #8199
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Same as always...

How would he know?
Don Evan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #8200
thepicpic

Not I.

Useful?