Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #7976
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hot and spicy!

Is it really arrabiatta if we only use one chilli?
Silent Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #7977
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Had to google that one.

Couldn't you have just said Roman sauce of garlic, tomatoes, and red chili cooked in olive oil; basil is sometimes used, although the majority of chefs in Italy do not use basil for this recipe; the dish is usually served with pasta and chopped fresh parsley sprinkled on top...?
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #7978
Don Evan Scott
I have a pet snake named Sparky :)

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes.

But why bother, now that you have?
Don Evan Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:12 AM   #7979
Don Evan Scott

Don Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDon Evan Scott is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, I never!

Isn't it better to go natural?
Old 02-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #7980
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yes, I use Hydroxycoffee. Do curls with one hand, Cigarette curls with the other.

Don't I look great for 97?

Problem is, I'm 26.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
kenthepen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #7981
swachski
drifting..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You're aging well.

Need help with that oxygen tank?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #7982
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Talking

You can have your diet, I'll take mine.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #7983
kenthepen

Question

I can handle the O2. Can you give me a hand with the iron lung?

Old 02-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #7984
swachski
drifting..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I suggest going with the stainless steel lung.

Who needs rusty bronchioles?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 02-16-2012, 05:48 AM   #7985
kenthepen

"Rusty Bronchioles" is the name of the color I painted the living room.

Isn't it lovely?

Old 02-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #7986
kenthepen

I had neon kidney stew for lunch. Ever tried it?

Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #7987
Don Evan Scott

No.

Did I just lose my appetite?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #7988
swachski
drifting..

Maybe.

Did you misplace it in the fridge?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #7989
Don Evan Scott

Don't know.

Time to experiment?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #7990
kenthepen

Talking

Hey, My head is shrinking! What's ketosis?

Old 02-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #7991
swachski
drifting..

I prefer portion control to dieting.

Too much of a good thing isn't good...is it?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #7992
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If that's bearable sure.

Time to take a hike?

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #7993
spentastico
banned as an incurable tosspot

spentastico is on a distinguished road
It will start to stink.

Where did you get those apples?
spentastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:34 AM   #7994
swachski
drifting..

From Steve Job's ghost

Why does my ipod keep disappearing?
Old 02-17-2012, 03:25 AM   #7995
Jehhillenberg

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Uh-oh....

You know what that means?

(cuz I don't)

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Old 02-17-2012, 03:59 AM   #7996
Don Evan Scott

I don't know either.

Do you even have an iPod?
Old 02-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #7997
swachski
drifting..

Yes, the touchy kind.

You know I can access AW on it?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:01 AM   #7998
Don Evan Scott

That's awesome.

Why would you?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #7999
Jehhillenberg

Interesting.

Can you read this and tell?

Old 02-17-2012, 05:13 AM   #8000
Don Evan Scott

I don't know.

Are the letters really tiny?