Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 03:08 AM   #226
Birol
Around and About
SuperModerator

Birol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thread closed for review.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #227
Birol
Around and About
SuperModerator

Birol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBirol is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Geez. I'm only on page three and I'm already wondering why it took people so long to report posts. This thread started to spiral out of control on page one.

Look, here's the thing, there's a bunch of people who obviously deserve to be slapped on the wrist for disrespecting their fellow writer in this thread and for not working on inclusion. Rather than putting everyone in a three day timeout, which would be a valid option at this point, I'm taking the entire thread to the Landfill.

If I hear ANY whispers of the disagreements that have occurred in this thread being carried ANYWHERE else -- PM, rep point, wherever -- I will immediately and without question put the offending parties in a seven day time out. This is not up for discussion.

Closed Thread