Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #26
Jersey Chick
Up all night to get Loki

Jersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Spoon Man - Soundgarden

My books... Go ahead. You know you want to...

My Blog Facebook Twitter and last, but not least, my Website
Jersey Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:09 AM   #27
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #28
Chris P
Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Silence is easy - Starsailor

Click here to see a video of my two years in Uganda with the Peace Corps

Resingled Needs another round of betas. Interested?
Nyasaland Undergoing major repairs.
WIP: Cloak of Iron. WWI Sci-fi. It's got tanks. And holograms. 43,000 words.
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #29
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Easy like Sunday Morning - Lionel Richie
Old 10-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #30
Albedo of Zero
That didn't hurt

Albedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputation
Morning Has Broken ~ Cat Stevens
Old 10-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #31
jilly61
aye aye in search of an agent

jilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjilly61 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
What becomes of the broken hearted? - Jimmy Ruffin

Course you could always go straight to Amazon.
jilly61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #32
soapdish
writing

My Best Theory - Jimmy Eat World
Old 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #33
Chris P

Chris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChris P is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
World Party - Put the message in a box

Old 10-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #34
soapdish
writing

It's My Party - Leslie Gore
Old 10-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #35
archerjoe
practical experience, FTW

archerjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputation
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
Old 10-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #36
soapdish
writing

You Spin Me Round - Dead or Alive
Old 10-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #37
Albedo of Zero
That didn't hurt

Albedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputationAlbedo of Zero has a double-platinum reputation
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong ~ Spin Doctors
Old 10-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #38
Chris P

Robert Palmer - Bad case of loving you (Doctor, Doctor)

Old 10-25-2010, 11:15 PM   #39
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's what I get for loving you - Diamond Rio
Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #40
whacko
Keeping up with the class

whacko has earned our admirationwhacko has earned our admirationwhacko has earned our admirationwhacko has earned our admiration
I don't know how far the Girl from Ipanema is from Rio, so I'll play safe.

I, I,I,I,I,I,I,Should Have Known Better - Jim Diamond.

And, I, I,I,I,I,I,I, hope I've got the rules right.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:36 AM   #41
soapdish
writing

Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Old 10-26-2010, 03:47 AM   #42
slcboston
Fleece Navidad

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I Should Care - Thelonious Monk

“I don't mean to say that I know, of my own knowledge, what there is particularly dead about a door-nail. ... But the wisdom of our ancestors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
slcboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:23 AM   #43
archerjoe

archerjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputationarcherjoe has a double-platinum reputation
Bad Habits - The Monks
Old 10-26-2010, 05:01 AM   #44
CDSinex

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Carry On Till Tomorrow - Badfinger
Old 10-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #45
archerjoe

Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
Old 10-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #46
CDSinex

Mary Martin - A Wonderful Guy (I'm as corny as Kansas in August)

Last edited by CDSinex; 10-26-2010 at 10:01 PM.
CDSinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:38 AM   #47
soapdish
writing

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Old 10-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #48
CDSinex

Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart
Old 10-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #49
Chris P

The Night has a Thousand Eyes - Bobby Vee

Old 10-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #50
archerjoe

These Are Days - 10,000 Maniacs