Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > International District
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #76
SaraP
Showing my love to others. <3
AW Moderator

SaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSaraP is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nice Kuwi, nice.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate

It takes strength to be gentle and kind

The Smiths

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.
SaraP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #77
Liosse de Velishaf
Who rules?! Hyrules!

Liosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLiosse de Velishaf is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuwisdelu View Post
Yep. My Polish friend told me to post it.

I believe it means something along the lines of "stupid foreigners..."

I would say it's more likely to be "silly foreigners", assuming your friend is not trying to be mean.
Liosse de Velishaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:07 AM   #78
Namatu
Lost in mental space.

Namatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNamatu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm fine with being silly. Pierogies for everyone! Or paczki, as you prefer.

Namatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #79
Eddyz Aquila
Noob Writers United

Eddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolness
Spoil again.

International AWing, I'm loving this.

http://www.randomwander.com/

The more you can dream, the more you can do. - Michael Korda
Eddyz Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #80
Kitty Pryde
i luv you giant bear statue
AW Moderator

Kitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKitty Pryde is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Neat forum! I speak horrible Spanish, and this year I hope to begin speaking horrible German
Kitty Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #81
Chrixzy5
figuring it all out

Chrixzy5 is on a distinguished road
well i only speak english but im having fun trying to decipher what you're all saying. I used to learn french in high school and latin in primary school but cant remember any of it.

http://chrixzy-inkpoisoning.blogspot.com/
Chrixzy5 is offline   Reply With Quote