Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #126
Synonym
There is a difference!

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
emotional

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:22 PM   #127
FluffBunny
Cilantro: a long way to say, "ugh"

FluffBunny is a splendid one to beholdFluffBunny is a splendid one to beholdFluffBunny is a splendid one to behold
Lazy.

Please check all weapons, weasels and cilantro before entering. Thank you.
FluffBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #128
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
FUBAR

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #129
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess of Spring
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Productive

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

-- George Orwell's "1984"

Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #130
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
unexpected

- Mark Twain
milly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #131
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

threedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
unrelenting

threedogpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #132
KTC
THE REASONS - Now Available!

KTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKTC is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
fuckcrapular
KTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #133
Fran
Slate grey mole person

Fran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsFran is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Contented.

WIPs - The Karma Keeper Urban fantasy/magical realism thingie 44,397 of 85,000

The Poison Master 128 of 85,000

The Judgement Tree 1,028 of 85,000

Family history, complete. Awaiting copy from Createspace.

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 AM   #134
RaineeRose
We're moving on...

RaineeRose is a splendid one to beholdRaineeRose is a splendid one to beholdRaineeRose is a splendid one to behold
LOUD
Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 AM   #135
vixey
C'est la vie!

vixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvixey is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
empowering

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.-Dr. Seuss

"Thank God for fingers and muses. Writing is like singing the blues on a laptop."-cwj
vixey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #136
DamaNegra
Mexican on the loose!

DamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDamaNegra is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
hot

DamaNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #137
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
muggy
thehairymob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #138
K1P1
Procrastination is its own reward

K1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsK1P1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
full
Old 06-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #139
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

threedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsthreedogpeople is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
FRUSTRATED

Old 06-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #140
writerterri
It's a dorky day!

writerterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentswriterterri is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Coughcoughcoughcoughcough!

Check out my etsy shop!
Awesome new stuff just posted! TerriberriOriginals.etsy.com

Now that the hard stuff is out of the way, the easy stuff should be all up hill. TL Wies

The tallest mountain you will ever climb is getting over yourself.

writerterri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #141
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
done

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #142
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
damp
thehairymob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #143
stormie
storm central

stormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsstormie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
(Oops. That's three words. Oh well. I'm just...waiting.)

An Interview

BLOG BLOG BLOG
stormie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #144
shyne
At your service

shyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
wouldntwipemyasswith
Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #145
invisigirl591
New kid, be gentle!

invisigirl591 is on a distinguished road
continuing
invisigirl591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 PM   #146
Cella
Funny Little Loon

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyne View Post
wouldntwipemyasswith
Not that flexible?

Old 06-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #147
FreeWhistler
Cookie monster

FreeWhistler is a shiny, shiny jewelFreeWhistler is a shiny, shiny jewel
Day
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #148
tjwriter
Dancing in the Dark

tjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstjwriter is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
F***ked

As the Cantina Turns

WIPs:
Dark Horse
The Misadventure of Abigail Quinn
Abigail Quinn #2
tjwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #149
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Bah!
Wayne K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #150
threedogpeople
This is my BEST side!

progressing