Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2011, 02:47 AM   #1026
brainstorm77
practical experience, FTW

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ok
brainstorm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:08 AM   #1027
Undercover
I got it covered

Undercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUndercover is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
shitty (but it's almost over)
Undercover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #1028
ConChron

ConChron is on a distinguished road
Painful.

~:It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations:~

ConChron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #1029
Cliff Face
Meet Jill, the goth guitar!

Cliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCliff Face is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Intense.
The Anger That Drives Me To Heresy
Cliff Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #1030
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
packed
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:11 PM   #1031
brainstorm77

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Productive.
brainstorm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #1032
Ambrosia
Grand Duchess of Spring
AW Poet Laureate

Ambrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAmbrosia is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
stressful

I have given in to the Blog Bug. Visit my Duchy here.

"Hmmm .... Duchess after much thought you are clearly the Tribal Sage." Neporsche, Tribal Scribe

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

-- George Orwell's "1984"

Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #1033
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
really?

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
www.taratylertalks.blogspot.com
taratyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #1034
Said The Sun
foremost, for prose

Said The Sun has a spectacular auraSaid The Sun has a spectacular aura
it'sfuckingfridaaaay

Said The Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #1035
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Long

(I mean really, where in the heck is 6 o'clock?)

Susie:
Laverning is the only way to travel!

Silent Rob:
I Lavern too... I started once, and now I just can't stop.

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I've been Laverned! I feel like a completely different person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
I'll be Laverning all of you sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #1036
Stew21
SuperModerator

Stew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStew21 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
giggly
Stew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #1037
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
mixed-up
thehairymob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:35 PM   #1038
muse
standing on head, typing one-handed...

muse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*hic*
muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #1039
thehairymob

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
Grrrrrrr
Old 03-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #1040
MissAimee
I'm just a girl.

MissAimee has a spectacular aura
Theirs.
MissAimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #1041
ConChron

Promising.

~:It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations:~

ConChron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #1042
RaineeRose
We're moving on...

RaineeRose is a splendid one to beholdRaineeRose is a splendid one to beholdRaineeRose is a splendid one to behold
Fat.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #1043
thehairymob

better
Old 03-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #1044
taratyler
I forget...

taratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstaratyler is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
whiner-city

Here comes the sun!

Tara Tyler
www.taratylertalks.blogspot.com
taratyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:47 AM   #1045
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
bland

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #1046
Ali B
Just Hanging Around

Ali B is a shiny, shiny jewelAli B is a shiny, shiny jewel
Poopy.
Ali B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:15 AM   #1047
Bartholomew
我的身分還是秘密.

Bartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBartholomew is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lumbish.
Bartholomew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:27 AM   #1048
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sleepy
Old 03-21-2011, 04:00 AM   #1049
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
Lumbish.
I need to know more!

Mine:

Peaceful
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #1050
ConChron

Blues.