Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #4126
muse
standing on head, typing one-handed...

muse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
stressed
muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:56 PM   #4127
Snowstorm
Snow's here!

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
painted

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #4128
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern It©

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
gorgeous

Silent Rob:

I Lavern too... I started once, and now I just can't stop.

Kylabelle:

Laverning is how I get through the long days, mostly. (don't ask about the long nights, just don't)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
I need a good Laverning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWest View Post
Laverning is for lovers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyAssauer View Post
I'd rather be Laverning
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.S.F. View Post
I'll be Laverning all of you sooner or later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
... I've *finally* been Laverned!!! It's even better than they said it would be!
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #4129
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
painting (the fence I fixed yesterday)
thehairymob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #4130
Snowstorm
Snow's here!

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
looming

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #4131
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
frantic
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #4132
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
peacefulandediting
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #4133
Drbob31
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Drbob31 is on a distinguished road
Exhausting
Old 05-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #4134
Ginger Writer
Writing like a madwoman

Ginger Writer is on a distinguished road
Queries
Old 05-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #4135
randywrite
Peanut - M.I.A.

randywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputationrandywrite has a double-platinum reputation
lethargic
If it blew up in your face

"Through Your Hands" John Hiatt
randywrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #4136
Perplexed
figuring it all out

Perplexed is on a distinguished road
unpredictable (specifically due to my neighbor setting the apartment building on fire by accident...only damage to inanimate objects luckily)

Last edited by Perplexed; 05-28-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Perplexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #4137
muse
standing on head, typing one-handed...

muse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmuse is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
waiting.
muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #4138
thehairymob

thehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputationthehairymob has a double-platinum reputation
steamy
Old 05-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #4139
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
grateful
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #4140
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Antsy
Old 05-28-2012, 09:35 PM   #4141
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
NOSCHOOL
shakeysix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #4142
Once!
Still confused by shoelaces

Once! is a splendid one to beholdOnce! is a splendid one to beholdOnce! is a splendid one to behold
Coughing
Once! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:57 AM   #4143
WriterDude
Going grey.

WriterDude has a spectacular aura
Hmmmm.
WriterDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #4144
AGragon
Nom Nom Fish

AGragon is on a distinguished road
Pressure.

(Wisdom teeth extraction.)
Old 05-29-2012, 05:02 AM   #4145
DeVon72176
Kinda new. Gentleness not required.

DeVon72176 is on a distinguished road
stress
DeVon72176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #4146
crazywritingmom
Complete NEWBIE

crazywritingmom is on a distinguished road
Mayonnaise

On Amazon
What happened when the adoptive reunion between my father and I went horribly wrong.

Life According to Julie: Way Too Honest For My Own Good.
crazywritingmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #4147
blackrose602
practical experience, FTW

blackrose602 is well-respected
Productive.
My Travel Blog
blackrose602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #4148
Silence
practical experience, FTW

Silence is on a distinguished road
unprepared
http://www.savebabyreef.com/#1

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
-Albert Einstein

Wise men think alike, BUT there’s no such thing as a free lunch.
-Me
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #4149
shakeysix
blue eyed floozy

shakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshakeysix is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
FREE
shakeysix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #4150
thehairymob

cooler