Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2010, 01:17 AM   #251
Pip
Resisting the insanity

Pip is on a distinguished road
Bloody
Old 06-24-2010, 02:59 AM   #252
Synonym
This too will come, someday...

Synonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSynonym is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
godawful

Synonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:04 AM   #253
Paul
Banned for Trolling

Paul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPaul is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Fab
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:41 AM   #254
Kate Thornton
Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere

Kate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
quiet
Kate Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:58 AM   #255
Ol' Fashioned Girl
Irish to my roots & an
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Expensive.

Click us... come on! Click us. You want to. You know you do.
Ol' Fashioned Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:00 AM   #256
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Unbalanced
Old 06-24-2010, 06:28 AM   #257
Miranda Lois
I like stuff.

Miranda Lois is on a distinguished road
restless
Miranda Lois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #258
thehairymob
If I had a brain I'd still be dumb

thehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudge
clammy
thehairymob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #259
Adam
Where Brainy goes, I follow.

Adam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Energetic.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #260
kayleamay
I'm on the phone.

kayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskayleamay is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sigh*

Hushpuppy: "When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces. When I look too hard it goes away. And when it all goes quiet, I see they are right here. I see that I'm a little piece of a big, big universe and that makes things right. When I die, the scientists of the future, they're gonna find it all. They're gonna know, once there was a Hushpuppy and she lived with her daddy in the bathtub." ~ Beasts of the Southern Wild
kayleamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #261
thehairymob

thehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudgethehairymob is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Shoppaweedy
Old 06-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #262
Lucky Penny
Been gone WAY too long!

Lucky Penny is on a distinguished road
done
Old 06-26-2010, 05:29 AM   #263
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Raise

soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:53 AM   #264
Adam

Adam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ascending
Old 06-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #265
Kate Thornton
Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere

Kate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKate Thornton is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
complicated
Kate Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #266
Adam

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #267
thehairymob

sweaty
Old 06-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #268
Paper & Pencil
I miss the pink elephant...

Paper & Pencil is a shiny, shiny jewelPaper & Pencil is a shiny, shiny jewel
Draining

I blog sporadically too.
One More Writers Journal
Paper & Pencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #269
vnNichols
Foxy Lady

vnNichols is on a distinguished road
HOT.
vnNichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:05 AM   #270
LaurieD
aka Skwirrel

LaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLaurieD is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
windblown
Old 06-27-2010, 04:08 AM   #271
Unique
Agent of Doom

Unique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsUnique is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lame
Old 06-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #272
milly
seeing sparks

milly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmilly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
sunny

- Mark Twain
milly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #273
Duchessmary
Where I want to be

Duchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDuchessmary is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
GROWL
Duchessmary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #274
Ziljon
Tortilla di Patate

Ziljon should run for PresidentZiljon should run for PresidentZiljon should run for PresidentZiljon should run for PresidentZiljon should run for PresidentZiljon should run for President
futile
Ziljon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #275
soapdish
writing

soapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssoapdish is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
in-laws

soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote