Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #51
Midnight Star
We are once in a lifetime.

Midnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMidnight Star is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymegirl View Post
Who's good at bee killing?
My uncle. He murders them with tennis rackets. (not kidding)

WIPs

Perfect - 17k
Weakness - 5k

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_b View Post
You are a Star, after all.
Midnight Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #52
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

rhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cella View Post
all you have to do is let them sting you then they die all on their own.

So to answer your question, you are! You just didn't know it yet!
Um, no.

Not a good solution.

Can I borrow quicky and let the bee sting HIM?

It Bloggles the Mind
rhymegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #53
Cella
Boo!

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
his fur is too thick.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #54
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

rhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrhymegirl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
How about Rob?

It Bloggles the Mind
Old 05-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #55
Cella
Boo!

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I don't know about his thickness.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #56
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Red face

Quote:

**Whispers **

That's not what he told me.

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post

Whoo-hoo! I got Laverned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess! I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostposts View Post
I was Laverned in the office with a monogrammed bed pan.
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #57
Cella
Boo!

*Gasp!*

He lies.

Really, he just lied there....
Old 05-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #58
brainstorm77
practical experience, FTW

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
brainstorm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:22 AM   #59
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

Quote:
OMG!

Cella, this is a family board.

It Bloggles the Mind
Old 05-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #60
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Ask cray, I'm sure he knows.

what?
Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #61
shyne
At your service

shyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsshyne is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
Ask cray, I'm sure he knows.

what?
Leuk prefers assault and

Battery? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #62
Lavern08
When All Else Fails, Lavern ItŠ

Lavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLavern08 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
^ Bada-Bing!

Kylabelle:
Laverning is how I get through the long days... (Don't ask about the long nights, just don't)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddlywinks View Post

Whoo-hoo! I got Laverned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailD View Post
You haven't lived 'til you've been Laverned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
We've all been Laverned and we love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
Okay! I confess! I was Laverned in the library with the lead pipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostposts View Post
I was Laverned in the office with a monogrammed bed pan.
Lavern08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:00 AM   #63
L.J.
Liza Jane Doesn't Live Here Anymore

L.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsL.J. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Horatio's the man.
L.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #64
Cella
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymegirl View Post
OMG!

Cella, this is a family board.
the thickness of his HAIR, RG....sheesh...get yer mind outta the gutter

Old 05-05-2010, 03:25 AM   #65
rhymegirl
Falling into Fall

Quote:
the thickness of his HAIR, RG....sheesh...get yer mind outta the gutter

Oh.

Never mind.

It Bloggles the Mind
Old 05-05-2010, 03:33 AM   #66
som1luvsmi
My brother loves me thiiis much! :)

Location: About a block away from the nuthouse...they've started sending me pamphlets.
som1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssom1luvsmi is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaJane View Post
Horatio's the man.
Hornblower??

Umm...okay.

Quote:
"Karma's a bitch. Consider me her predecessor."

Assassin Kitteh is nobody's pet. She is a wanderer. She goes where good folks need her help. (Or where the optimal amount of mayhem can be produced.)
Do not weep for Assassin Kitteh. She rides alone...because she must.
som1luvsmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:48 AM   #67
brainstorm77

brainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbrainstorm77 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Irked. I'm editing.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #68
brainstorm77

Productive. I started editing at 5 a.m.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #69
brainstorm77

bitchin
Old 05-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #70
FreeWhistler
Cookie monster

FreeWhistler is a shiny, shiny jewelFreeWhistler is a shiny, shiny jewel
indigo
Old 05-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #71
Adam
Where Brainy goes, I follow.

Adam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Pretty durn good.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #72
linfred4

linfred4 is on a distinguished road
I am feeling good today, the weather is great and well beautiful too.
linfred4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #73
brainstorm77

I'm happy. The edits are doneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #74
Adam
Where Brainy goes, I follow.

Adam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAdam is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm77 View Post
I'm happy. The edits are doneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Woop!

You rock, cutie!

*Goes looking for his beta reading hat*
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #75
brainstorm77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Woop!

You rock, cutie!

*Goes looking for his beta reading hat*